Subject: [SCIGN-0081] New site on Catalina Island
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: 20 Jul 1995 9:10:50

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Jul 20  9:10:50 PDT 1995      Message Number 0081
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site on Catalina Island

NASA/JPL/SCEC has installed a new site in Southern California in support of
the Southern California Integrated GPS Network.  Data is currently
available from the Catalina Island (CAT1) site on a daily basis. The site
site is running a TurboRogue SNR-8000 receiver with firmware revision 3.2.
A site log is currently being prepared and will be forwarded to the IGS as
soon as possible.

Site Code       Location               Date Installed   Antenna Height
---------       --------               --------------   --------------
CAT1            Catalina Island        06/28/95         0.1614

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]