Subject: [SCIGN-769] new site silk
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   23 May 09:40:24 PDT 2000      Message Number 769
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new site silk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

silk - Silver Lake Reservior, Silver Lake, L.A. Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	20-MAY-2000:23:00:06 and 21-MAY-2000:23:00:06

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991778;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Dome Serial Number;00313;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP03205;John Galetzka;

silk;11-MAY-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager