Subject: [SCIGN-761] sfdm receiver swap
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   02 May 09:17:02 PDT 2000      Message Number 761
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: sfdm receiver swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

sfdm - old firmware corrected, new receiver installed with GPS week
       rollover-compliant firmware

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	29-APR-2000:23:00:06 and 30-APR-2000:23:00:06

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;John Galetzka;

sfdm;05-APR-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

sfdm;05-APR-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP03028;John Galetzka;

sfdm;05-APR-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager