Subject: [SCIGN-756] new site skyb
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:00:55 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   24 Apr 13:00:57 PDT 2000      Message Number 756
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new site skyb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

skyb - Sky Blue Water Tanks, Santa Clarita, L.A. Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	19-APR-2000:23:00:08 and 20-APR-2000:23:00:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991708;Paul Jamason;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP02804;Paul Jamason;

skyb;18-FEB-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager