Subject: [SCIGN-751] sio3 antenna change
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:59:41 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   14 Apr 12:59:42 PDT 2000      Message Number 751
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: SCIGN site change(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

sio3 - antenna change to new model with short SCIGN dome.  Antenna cable
       swapped; height change occurred.  Site tie performed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	11-APR-2000:23:00:06 and 12-APR-2000:23:00:06

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

sio3;12-APR-2000;Antenna Height;1.7797;Paul Jamason;

sio3;12-APR-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991721;Paul Jamason;

sio3;12-APR-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

sio3;12-APR-2000;Dome Serial Number;79;Paul Jamason;

sio3;12-APR-2000;Dome Type;SCIS;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager