Subject: [SCIGN-748] dhlg ant. change, monp correction
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:17:49 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   10 Apr 09:17:53 PDT 2000      Message Number 748
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: dhlg ant. change, monp correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

dhlg - antenna model change.  Site tie performed; height changed occurred.

monp - dome type corrected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	06-APR-2000:23:00:12 and 07-APR-2000:23:00:12

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

dhlg;06-APR-2000;Antenna Height;0.1224;Paul Jamason;

dhlg;06-APR-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991761;Paul Jamason;

dhlg;06-APR-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

dhlg;06-APR-2000;Dome Type;SCIS;Paul Jamason;

monp;22-MAR-2000;Dome Type;SCIS;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager