Subject: [SCIGN-746] Wk 1055 SOPAC Data Holdings - corrected
From: archive admin account <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:31:14 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   05 Apr 13:31:16 PDT 2000      Message Number 746
******************************************************************************

Authors: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
Subject: Week 1055 SOPAC Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1055

Submitted by: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (858) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (858) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products

WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu

Direct problems to: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                 C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

                                    GPS WEEK # 1055    03/26/2000 - 04/01/2000        DOY 086 - DOY 092

                                           Data holdings as of April 5, 2000  20:11:39 GMT
                                              Information obtained from SOPAC Oracle DB

SITE NAME           LOCATION             ST COUNTRY     NETWORK RECEIVER CODE       ANTENNA CODE    DOME 086 087 088 089 090 091 092 ID
------------------- -------------------- -- ----------- ------- ------------------- -------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Argos Mountain Firi Johnson Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B07 B10 B10 --- --- --- agmt
Allen Osborne       Westlake             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoa1
Apple Valley Road Y Apple Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 avry
Anza Gravel Excavat Anza                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azry
Azusa               Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azu1
Big Bear Rd. Yd.    Big Bear             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bbry
Bell Gardens Interm Bell Gardens         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bgis
Lake Skinner        Temecula             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bill
Burke M.S.          Pico Rivera          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bkms
Blythe              Blythe               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    ENCL B10 B10 B10 B10             blyt
                                                                ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    ENCL                 B10 B10 B10 blyt
BEARMAT Hill        Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B06 B10 --- --- --- bmhl
Beaumont Road Yard  Beaumont             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bmry
Brand Basin         Burbank              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bran
Barstow Rd. Yd.     Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bsry
Carrhill            Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 R   R   --- --- --- --- carr
Catalina            Catalina             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cat1
Calabasas High Scho Calabasas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cbhs
Compton Community C Compton              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ccco
Carbon Creek Contro Placentia            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cccs
Chilao              San Gabriel Mountain CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chil
Challenger Middle S Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chms
Caltech             Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B07 B10 cit1
Cajon Maintenance S W. Cajon Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cjms
Claremont           Claremont            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 clar
Fire Camp 9         Sylmar               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cmp9
China Lake          Coso Junction        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 coso
College of the Dese Palm Desert          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cotd
Yucaipa             Yucaipa              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crfp
Carson High School  Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crhs
Carter Reservior    Westmorland          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crrs
CSU Dominguez       Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csdh
CSU Northridge      Northridge           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csn1
La Contenta Middle  Yucca Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ctms
Cuyama Valley High  New Cuyama           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cuhs
Covina H.S.         Covina               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cvhs
Pacoima Dam 1       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dam1
Pacoima Dam 2       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dam2
Durmid Hill         Durmid Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dhlg
Dorsey High School  Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dshs
Desert Sun Science  Idyllwild            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dssc
Devil's Punchbowl P Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dvpb
Downey H.S.         Downey               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dyhs
El Camino College   Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ecco
East L.A. Science C Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 elsc
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B04 B04 B10 B10 B04 --- esre
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B04 B03 B10 esrw
Etiwanda Power Plan Rancho Cucamonga     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ewpp
Foothill Feeder Fac Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 --- --- fhff
Fillmore Teleport   Fillmore             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fmtp
Fairview Park       Costa Mesa           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fvpk
Fairfax High School Fairfax High School  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fxhs
Frazier Mountain    Frazier Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fzhs
Glen Helen Regional San Bernardino       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ghrp
Sweeney Granite Mou Kelso                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gmrc
Goldstone 2         Goldstone            CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        NONE X08 X10 X04 X10 X10 X10 X10 gol2
Hector Mine         Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B02 B10 --- --- --- hcmn
High Vista Communic High Vista           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hivi
Hinds Pumping Stati Chiriaco Summit      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hnps
Holcomb Ridge       Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    CAFG B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holc
Hollydale           Hollydale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holp
Iron Mountain Pumpi Rice                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- imps
Lake Isabella       Kernville            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 islk
JPL Mesa            Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jplm
Los Angeles Southwe Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lasc
Long Beach CC 1     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc1
Long Beach CC 2     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc2
Long Beach          Long Beach           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbch
Landers Elementary  Landers              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ldes
Ludlow Southwest    Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ldsw
Mt. Lee             Hollywood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 leep
Lower Franklin Rese Beverly Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lfrs
Lancaster Injection Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 linj
Lake Los Angeles Sc Palmdale             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- llas
Longdon Yard        Irwindale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 long
Live Oak Reservoir  La Verne             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lors
La Puente H.S.      La Puente            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lphs
Lockwood Valley Mai Lockwood Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lvms
Lake Mathews        Lake Mathews Water R CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE --- R   B03 B10 B10 B10 B03 math
Markham Middle Scho Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mhms
Mills Filtration Pl Riverside            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mlfp
Monument Peak       Laguna Mountains     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 monp
Moorpark Water Dist Moorpark             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mpwd
Mountain Skies Obse Lake Arrowhead       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 msob
Mesa Union School D Somis                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 musd
Montezuma Valley Fi Ranchita             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mvfd
Noble Pass Firing A Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B08 B10 --- --- --- nbps
Norco College       Norco                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- noco
North Park          Inglewood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 nopk
Oasis Elementary Sc Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oaes
Oat Mountain 2      Santa Susana Mountai CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oat2
Orange Glen High Sc Escondido            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oghs
Observation Point B Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B07 B10 B10 --- --- --- opbl
Observation Point C Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B00 B10 --- --- --- opcl
Observation Point C Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B06 B10 --- --- --- opcp
Observation Point C Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B08 B10 B10 --- --- --- opcx
Observation Point R Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS R   B10 R   B10 --- --- --- oprd
Olga Reed Elementar Los Alamos           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ores
Olivelands School   Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ovls
Occidental College  Eagle Rock           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 --- --- --- --- oxyc
Philips Lab         Edwards AFB          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- phlb
Pinyon 1            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      JPLD/M_RA_SOP   NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin1
Pinyon 2            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10                     pin2
                                                                ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT         B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin2
Paramount High Scho Paramount            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmhs
Palomar Observatory Palomar Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmob
Perris Pump Back Fa Perris               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ppbf
Palm Springs Airpor Palm Springs         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psap
Puddingstone Reserv San Dimas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psdm
Palos Verdes        Palos Verdes         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvep
Peninsula High Scho Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvhs
Palos Verdes Reserv Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvrs
Quartz Hill Treatme Quartz Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- qhtp
Rodman Mountain     Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B08 B01 B10 --- --- --- rdmt
Rio Hondo College   Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rhcl
Pinemeadow          Pinemeadow           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 roch
Rocketdyne          Simi Valley          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 --- --- --- rock
Rosamond Treatment  Rosamond             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rstp
Rialto High School  Rialto               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rths
Santa Ana Corp. Yar Santa Ana            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sacy
Saddleback Communit Mission Viejo        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sbcc
Southern California Victorville          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scia
San Clemente Island San Clemente Island  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- scip
Shorecliffs Middle  San Clemente         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scms
San Gabriel High Sc San Gabriel          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sghs
San Gorgonio Pass 1 Palm Springs         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sgps
Siberia             Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B07 B06 B10 --- --- --- sibe
Scripps 3           La Jolla             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      JPLD/M_RA_SOP   NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sio3
Salton City Mainten Salton City          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 slms
Sonora High School  La Habra             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 snhs
San Nicolas Island  San Nicolas Island   CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sni1
Fire Camp-8         Saddle Peak          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 --- --- spk1
South Pointe Middle Diamond Bar          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 spms
San Pedro Martir    Sierra San Pedro Mar    Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- B09 spmx
Table Mountain      Wrightwood           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tabl
Thermal Airport Roa Thermal              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 --- --- tmap
Torrance Ariport    Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 torp
Thousand Oaks Sheri Thousand Oaks        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tost
Bommer Canyon       Irvine               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    ENCL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 trak
Troy                Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B01 B10 --- --- --- troy
UCLA                Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 uclp
UC Santa Barbara    Santa Barbara        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ucsb
University of South Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 usc1
Van Norman Complex  Granada Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 --- B10 --- --- --- --- vncx
Vandenberg          Vandenberg Air Force CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B07 B10 vndp
Vincent Pump Statio Vincent              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vnps
Marine Exchange     San Pedro            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vtis
Valley Alternative  Avocado Heights      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vyas
West Covina High Sc West Covina          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wchs
Whittier College    Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 whc1
Wide Canyon         Sky Valley           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 widc
Whitiker Peak       Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wkpk
Mt. Wilson          Mt. Wilson           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wlsn
Whiteman Airport    Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wmap
West Ord Mtn. Commu Lucerne Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- womt
Westchester High Sc Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 --- --- --- --- --- --- wrhs
Briones Res.        Lafayette            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700228D      ENCL --- --- --- --- --- --- --- brib
Chabot              San Leandro          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chab
Columbia College    Columbia             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cmbb
Condor              Stockton             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cndr
Mt. Diablo          Concord              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 diab
Farallon Is.        Farallon Islands     CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 farb
Hopland             Hopland              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hopb
Juniper             Gull Lake            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X01 X10 X10 X10 jnpr
Knolls              Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 knol
Lincoln             Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 linc
Lutz                San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lutz
Mt. Hamilton        San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mhcb
Minaret Summit      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X02 mins
Point Molate        Richmond             CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mola
Monument Peak       Milpitas             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 monb
Musick Mountain     Shaver Lake          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 musb
Mammoth Water T.P.  Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mwtp
Oroville Dam        Oroville             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 orvb
Point Blunt 1       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 pbl1
Point Blunt 2       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pbl2
Parkfield           Parkfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pkdb
Potrero Hill        Fairfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 potb
Pigeon Point 1      Pigeon Point         CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 ppt1
Pt. Reyes           Pt. Reyes            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptrb
Resurgent Dome      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rdom
LLNL Site 300       Site 300 (Tracy)     CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 s300
San Andreas Obs.    Hollister            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 saob
Soda Springs        Los Gatos            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sodb
Stanford            Stanford             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      TRM14532.00     NONE --- X10 --- X10 --- X10 --- suaa
Sutter Buttes       Colusa               CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sutb
Tiburon Peninsula - Tiburon              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tibb
UC-DAVIS Geology 1  Davis                CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X06 ucd1
Winton              Hayward              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wint
Burns Jct.          Burns Junction       OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 burn
Cape Blanco         Port Orford          OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cabl
Corvallis           Corvallis            OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936F_C    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 corv
Goldendale Obs.     Goldendale           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gobs
Johnston Ridge Obse Castle Rock          WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jro1
Kelso Airport       Kelso                WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kels
Lind Hall           Ellensburg           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lind
Neah Bay            Neah Bay             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 neah
Neport              Newport              OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 newp
Pacific Beach       Pacific Beach        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pabh
Redmond             Redmond              OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 redm
Satsop              Satsop               WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sats
Seattle             Seattle              WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 seat
Sedro Wooley        Sedro Woolley        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sedr
Sheldon Wildlife Re Denio                NV USA         PANGA                                            --- --- --- --- --- --- X10 shld
Trinidad Head       Arcata               CA USA         PANGA                                            X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trnd
Alamo               Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alam
Apex                Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 apex
Argus Range         ARGU                 CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- argu
Beatty              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 beat
Bullfrog            Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X05 bull
Busted Butte        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bust
Castle              Cleveland            UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 cast
Cedar               Delle                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ceda
Chloride            Beatty               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X06 chlo
Coon                Magma                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coon
Crater              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 crat
Dyer                Esmeralda            NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dyer
Echo Canyon State P Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 echo
Egan                Ely                  NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 egan
Elko                Elko                 NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- X00 X10 X10 X10 elko
Ferno Mesa          Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fern
Foote               Gandy                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 foot
Fredonia            Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fred
Gabbs               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gabb
Garlic              Empire               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 garl
Goshute             Wendover             UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X05 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gosh
Heber               Heber City           UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hebe
Johnny Mine         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 john
Mnt. Lewis          Mt. Lewis            NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lewi
Little Skull        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 litt
Mercury             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 merc
Mineral             Palisade             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mine
Monitor Ranch       Monitor Valley       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 X10 moni
Perlite Canyon      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- perl
Point of Rocks      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 --- --- --- X10 --- poin
Railroad Valley     Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rail
Relay               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rela
Repository          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 repo
Roger's Peak        Death Valley         CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X06 roge
Ruby                Halleck              NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ruby
Ryan                Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ryan
Shinn               Litchfield           CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 shin
Shoshone            Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shos
Skull Mountain      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 skul
Slide Mnt.          Mt. Rose             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 slid
Smelter             Delta                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 smel
Angel Peak          Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 smyc
Striped Hills       Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X05 stri
Tates Wash          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tate
Tiva Canyon         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tiva
Tonopah             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tono
TUNG                Oreana               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tung
UPSA                Fallon               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 upsa
Boulder Wyoming     Boulder              WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X01 X10 X10 blwy
Lake MT Utah        EOUT                 UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X06 X09 X10 X10 eout
Great Rift Idaho    Great Rift           ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gtrg
Hamer Idaho         HAMG                 ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hamg
Lake NSN Wyoming    LKWY                 WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 X10 lkwy
East Ogden Utah     LMUT                 UT USA         EBRY                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lmut
Mammoth Wyoming     MAWY                 WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mawy
North Antelope Utah NAIU                 UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 naiu
Old Faithful Wyomin Yellowstone          WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI                     NONE X09 X06 X06 X06 X06 X07 X06 ofwy
Red Butte           Salt Lake            UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rbut
Albert Head         Victoria                Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 albh
Chilliwack          Chilliwack              Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chwk
DRA2                DRA2                    Canada      WCDA                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dra2
Dominion Radio Astr Penticton               Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drao
Lac du Bonnet       Lac du Bonnet           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dubo
Flin Flon           CFS Flin Flon           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 flin
Holberg             Holberg                 Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 holb
Nanoose             Nanoose Bay             Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nano
Ucluelet            Ucluelet                Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uclu
Whitehorse          Whitehorse              Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whit
Williams Lake       Williams Lake           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 will
Whistler            Whistler                Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X09 X10 X09 X07 X10         wslr
                                                                AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        SCIS                     X10 X10 wslr
Alaska Tsunami Warn Palmer               AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 atwc
College Geophysical College              AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          X01 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 clgo
Annette Island 1    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 ais1
Annette Island 2    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ais2
Amarillo            Amarillo             TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- aml5
San Antonio         San Antonio          TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 anto
Atlantic Oceanograp Key Biscayne, Miami  FL USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoml
Arlington           Arlington            TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 arl5
Aransas Pass 3      Aransas Pass         TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 arp3
Asheville           Asheville            NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ashv
Atlanta             Marietta             GA USA         CORS    LEICA SR9500        LEIAT303             X09 X08 X09 X09 X09 --- --- atl1
Austin              Austin               TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 aus5
Bar Harbor          Bar Harbor           ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 barh
Cold Bay 1          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bay1
Cold Bay 2          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 bay2
Beaumont            Beaumont             TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00-GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 bea5
Brunswick 1         Brunswick            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 bru1
Cape Canaveral 3    Cape Canaveral       FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 ccv3
Charleston 1        Charleston           SC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 cha1
Charleston 2        Charleston           SC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cha2
Cheboygan 1         Cheboygan            MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 chb1
Cape Hinchinbrook 3 Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 chi3
Cape Hinchinbrook   Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chi4
Cape Henlopen 1     Cape Henlopen        DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 chl1
Cape Henlopen 2     Cape Henlopen        DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chl2
Chico 1             Chico                CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 cho1
Chatham 1           Chatham              MA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 cht1
Clark 1             Clark                SD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 clk1
Cape Mendocino 1    Mendocino            CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 cme1
Columbia            Columbia             SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cola
Corpus Christi      Corpus Christi       TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 corc
Scottsdale          Scottsdale           AZ USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 X10 cosa
Detroit 1           Detroit              MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X03 --- --- X04 X03 det1
Dover               Dover                DE USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dnrc
Driver 1            Driver               VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 drv1
USACE Facility      Kitty Hawk           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X04 X10 duck
Egmont Key 1        Egmont Key           FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 eky1
Egmont Key 2        Egmont Key           FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- eky2
English Turn 1      English Turn         LA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 eng1
Eastport ES         Eastport             ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eprt
Erlanger            Erlanger             KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 erla
Fort Macon 1        Fort Macon           NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 fmc1
Fort Macon 2        Fort Macon           NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fmc2
Fort Stevens 1      Fort Stevens         OR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 fts1
Gaithersburg        Gaithersburg         MD USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gait
Galveston 1         Galveston            TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 gal1
Galbraith           Cincinnati           OH USA         CORS    LEICA SR9500        LEIAT303             X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 galb
Gloucester Point, S Gloucester Point     VA USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glpt
Gustavus 1          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gus1
Gustavus 2          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 gus2
Appleton 1          Appleton             WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 gwen
High Point          High Point           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hipt
Houston             Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X04 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 hous
Hartsville 1        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 htv1
Hartsville 2        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- htv2
Kansas City 1       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X03 kan1
Kansas City 2       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kan2
Kenai 1             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 ken1
Kenai 2             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ken2
Upper Keweenaw 1    Upper Keweenaw       MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X03 kew1
Kodiak 1            Kodiak               AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 kod1
Kokole Point 1      Kokole Point         HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 kok1
Key West 1          Key West Naval Air S FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 kyw1
Lake Houston        Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 lkhu
Louisville 1        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X03 lou1
Louisville 2        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lou2
Lubbuck             Lubbock              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 lubb
Memphis 2           French Bayou         AR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII