Subject: [SCIGN-744] blyt ant. change, sgps ant. correction
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:02:58 -0700 (PDT)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   05 Apr 09:03:01 PDT 2000      Message Number 744
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: blyt ant. change, sgps ant. correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

blyt - dome type corrected.  Antenna change performed with site tie;
       height change occurred.

sgps - antenna SN/type corrected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	02-APR-2000:23:00:15 and 03-APR-2000:23:00:15

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

blyt;03-AUG-1995;Dome Type;ENCL;Paul Jamason;

blyt;30-MAR-2000;Antenna Height;0.0332;Paul Jamason;

blyt;30-MAR-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991710;Paul Jamason;

blyt;30-MAR-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

blyt;30-MAR-2000;Dome Type;ENCL;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14577;Shannon Van Wyk;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager