Subject: [SCIGN-742] pin2 antenna change
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:17:56 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   31 Mar 09:17:58 PST 2000      Message Number 742
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: pin2 antenna change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

pin2 - antenna change to SCIGN model

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	28-MAR-2000:23:00:09 and 29-MAR-2000:23:00:09

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

pin2;28-MAR-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991760;Paul Jamason;

pin2;28-MAR-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager