Subject: [SCIGN-740] Wk 1054 SOPAC Data Holdings - corrected
From: archive admin account <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:47:52 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   28 Mar 10:02:41 PST 2000      Message Number 740
******************************************************************************

Authors: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
Subject: Week 1054 SOPAC Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1054

Submitted by: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (858) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (858) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products

WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu

Direct problems to: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                 C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

                                    GPS WEEK # 1054    03/19/2000 - 03/25/2000        DOY 079 - DOY 085

                                           Data holdings as of March 28, 2000  17:40:56 GMT
                                              Information obtained from SOPAC Oracle DB

SITE NAME           LOCATION             ST COUNTRY     NETWORK RECEIVER CODE       ANTENNA CODE    DOME 079 080 081 082 083 084 085 ID
------------------- -------------------- -- ----------- ------- ------------------- -------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Argos Mountain Firi Johnson Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT R   B10 B10 B10 B10 B09 B10 agmt
Allen Osborne       Westlake             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoa1
Apple Valley Road Y Apple Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 avry
Anza Gravel Excavat Anza                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azry
Azusa               Azusa                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 azu1
Big Bear Rd. Yd.    Big Bear             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bbry
Bell Gardens Interm Bell Gardens         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bgis
Lake Skinner        Temecula             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bill
Burke M.S.          Pico Rivera          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bkms
Blythe              Blythe               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 blyt
BEARMAT Hill        Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 R   B03 B06 B10 B10 B10 bmhl
Beaumont Road Yard  Beaumont             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bmry
Brand Basin         Burbank              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bran
Barstow Rd. Yd.     Barstow              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 bsry
Carrhill            Parkfield            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- carr
Catalina            Catalina             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cat1
Calabasas High Scho Calabasas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cbhs
Compton Community C Compton              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ccco
Carbon Creek Contro Placentia            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cccs
Chilao              San Gabriel Mountain CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chil
Challenger Middle S Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 chms
Caltech             Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 R   B07 B10 B10 cit1
Cajon Maintenance S W. Cajon Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cjms
Claremont           Claremont            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 clar
Fire Camp 9         Sylmar               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SCPL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cmp9
China Lake          Coso Junction        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 coso
College of the Dese Palm Desert          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cotd
Yucaipa             Yucaipa              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crfp
Carson High School  Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crhs
Carter Reservior    Westmorland          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 crrs
CSU Dominguez       Carson               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csdh
CSU Northridge      Northridge           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        JPLA B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 csn1
La Contenta Middle  Yucca Valley         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ctms
Cuyama Valley High  New Cuyama           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 cuhs
Covina H.S.         Covina               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B09 B10 B10 B10 cvhs
Pacoima Dam 1       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dam1
Pacoima Dam 2       Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dam2
Durmid Hill         Durmid Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dhlg
Dorsey High School  Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- dshs
Desert Sun Science  Idyllwild            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dssc
Devil's Punchbowl P Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- dvpb
Downey H.S.         Downey               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 dyhs
El Camino College   Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ecco
East L.A. Science C Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 elsc
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 esre
Diamond Valley Lake Hemet                CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP  NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 esrw
Etiwanda Power Plan Rancho Cucamonga     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ewpp
Foothill Feeder Fac Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fhff
Fairview Park       Costa Mesa           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fvpk
Fairfax High School Fairfax High School  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- fxhs
Frazier Mountain    Frazier Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 fzhs
Sweeney Granite Mou Kelso                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 gmrc
Goldstone 2         Goldstone            CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 gol2
Hector Mine         Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B08 B10 B10 B10 B10 B08 B10 hcmn
High Vista Communic High Vista           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hivi
Hinds Pumping Stati Chiriaco Summit      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- hnps
Holcomb Ridge       Pearblossom          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    CAFG B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holc
Hollydale           Hollydale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 holp
Iron Mountain Pumpi Rice                 CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- imps
Lake Isabella       Kernville            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 islk
JPL Mesa            Pasadena             CA USA         SCIGN   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jplm
L.A. Pierce College Woodland Hills       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lapc
Los Angeles Southwe Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lasc
Long Beach CC 1     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc1
Long Beach CC 2     Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbc2
Long Beach          Long Beach           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lbch
Landers Elementary  Landers              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ldes
Mt. Lee             Hollywood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 leep
Lower Franklin Rese Beverly Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lfrs
Lancaster Injection Lancaster            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 linj
Lake Los Angeles Sc Palmdale             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- llas
Longdon Yard        Irwindale            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 long
Live Oak Reservoir  La Verne             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lors
La Puente H.S.      La Puente            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lphs
Lockwood Valley Mai Lockwood Valley      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 lvms
Lake Mathews        Lake Mathews Water R CA USA         SCIGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE --- --- R   --- --- --- --- math
Markham Middle Scho Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- mhms
Mills Filtration Pl Riverside            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mlfp
Monument Peak       Laguna Mountains     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10                 monp
                                                                ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT             B10 B10 B10 B10 monp
Moorpark Water Dist Moorpark             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mpwd
Mountain Skies Obse Lake Arrowhead       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 msob
Mesa Union School D Somis                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 musd
Montezuma Valley Fi Ranchita             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 mvfd
Noble Pass Firing A Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B09 B10 nbps
Norco College       Norco                CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- noco
North Park          Inglewood            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- nopk
Oasis Elementary Sc Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oaes
Oat Mountain 2      Santa Susana Mountai CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oat2
Orange Glen High Sc Escondido            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 oghs
Observation Point B Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT R   B10 B10 B10 B10 B07 B10 opbl
Observation Point C Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS R   B10 B10 B07 B10 B07 B10 opcl
Observation Point C Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 R   B07 B09 B10 opcp
Observation Point C Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS R   B10 B10 B10 B10 B08 B10 opcx
Observation Point R Twentynine Palms     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS R   --- B03 B10 B10 B08 B10 oprd
Olga Reed Elementar Los Alamos           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ores
Olivelands School   Santa Paula          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ovls
Occidental College  Eagle Rock           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 --- --- --- oxyc
Philips Lab         Edwards AFB          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- phlb
Pinyon 1            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      JPLD/M_RA_SOP   NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin1
Pinyon 2            Pinyon Flat          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pin2
Paramount High Scho Paramount            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmhs
Palomar Observatory Palomar Mountain     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pmob
Perris Pump Back Fa Perris               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ppbf
Palm Springs Airpor Palm Springs         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psap
Puddingstone Reserv San Dimas            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 psdm
Palos Verdes        Palos Verdes         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvep
Peninsula High Scho Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvhs
Palos Verdes Reserv Rolling Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 pvrs
Quartz Hill Treatme Quartz Hill          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- qhtp
Rodman Mountain     Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B07 B10 B10 B10 B10 B08 B10 rdmt
Rio Hondo College   Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rhcl
Pinemeadow          Pinemeadow           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 roch
Rocketdyne          Simi Valley          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rock
Rosamond Treatment  Rosamond             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- rstp
Rialto High School  Rialto               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 rths
Santa Ana Corp. Yar Santa Ana            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- sacy
Saddleback Communit Mission Viejo        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sbcc
Southern California Victorville          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scia
San Clemente Island San Clemente Island  CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- scip
Shorecliffs Middle  San Clemente         CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 scms
San Gabriel High Sc San Gabriel          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sghs
Siberia             Ludlow               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE B10 B08 B03 B08 B10 B08 B10 sibe
Scripps 3           La Jolla             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      JPLD/M_RA_SOP   NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 sio3
Salton City Mainten Salton City          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 slms
Sonora High School  La Habra             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 snhs
San Nicolas Island  San Nicolas Island   CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sni1
Fire Camp-8         Saddle Peak          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 --- B03 B10 B10 B10 spk1
South Pointe Middle Diamond Bar          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 spms
San Pedro Martir    Sierra San Pedro Mar CA Mexico      SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- spmx
Table Mountain      Wrightwood           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tabl
Thermal Airport Roa Thermal              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tmap
Torrance Ariport    Torrance             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 --- B10 B10 B10 torp
Thousand Oaks Sheri Thousand Oaks        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 tost
Bommer Canyon       Irvine               CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    ENCL B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 trak
Troy                Newberry Springs     CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE R   B08 B10 B10 B10 B07 B10 troy
UCLA                Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 uclp
UC Santa Barbara    Santa Barbara        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 ucsb
University of South Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 usc1
Van Norman Complex  Granada Hills        CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- vncx
Vandenberg          Vandenberg Air Force CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vndp
Vincent Pump Statio Vincent              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vnps
Marine Exchange     San Pedro            CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- vtis
Valley Alternative  Avocado Heights      CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 vyas
West Covina High Sc West Covina          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C    NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wchs
Whittier College    Whittier             CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 whc1
Wide Canyon         Sky Valley           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 widc
Whitiker Peak       Castaic              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wkpk
Mt. Wilson          Mt. Wilson           CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wlsn
Whiteman Airport    Pacoima              CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 wmap
West Ord Mtn. Commu Lucerne Valley       CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT --- --- --- --- --- --- --- womt
Westchester High Sc Los Angeles          CA USA         SCIGN   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT B10 B10 --- --- --- --- --- wrhs
Briones Res.        Lafayette            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700228D      ENCL X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 --- --- brib
Chabot              San Leandro          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 chab
Columbia College    Columbia             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cmbb
Condor              Stockton             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- X10 cndr
Mt. Diablo          Concord              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 diab
Farallon Is.        Farallon Islands     CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 farb
Hopland             Hopland              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hopb
Juniper             Gull Lake            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 jnpr
Knolls              Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 knol
Lincoln             Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936F_C    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 linc
Lutz                San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lutz
Mt. Hamilton        San Jose             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mhcb
Minaret Summit      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 mins
Point Molate        Richmond             CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mola
Monument Peak       Milpitas             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 monb
Musick Mountain     Shaver Lake          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 musb
Mammoth Water T.P.  Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mwtp
Oroville Dam        Oroville             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 orvb
Point Blunt 1       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pbl1
Point Blunt 2       Point Blunt          CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pbl2
Parkfield           Parkfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pkdb
Potrero Hill        Fairfield            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 potb
Pigeon Point 1      Pigeon Point         CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ppt1
Pt. Reyes           Pt. Reyes            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ptrb
Resurgent Dome      Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C    UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rdom
LLNL Site 300       Site 300 (Tracy)     CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 s300
San Andreas Obs.    Hollister            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 saob
Soda Springs        Los Gatos            CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sodb
Stanford            Stanford             CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      TRM14532.00     NONE X10 --- X10 --- X10 --- X10 suaa
Sutter Buttes       Colusa               CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sutb
Tiburon Peninsula - Tiburon              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tibb
UC-DAVIS Geology 1  Davis                CA USA         BARD    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ucd1
Winton              Hayward              CA USA         BARD    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 wint
Burns Jct.          Burns Junction       OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- burn
Cape Blanco         Port Orford          OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- cabl
Corvallis           Corvallis            OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936F_C    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 corv
Goldendale Obs.     Goldendale           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- gobs
Johnston Ridge Obse Castle Rock          WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI                          X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- X10 jro1
Kelso Airport       Kelso                WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- kels
Lind Hall           Ellensburg           WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- lind
Neah Bay            Neah Bay             WA USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    NONE X07 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 neah
Neport              Newport              OR USA         PANGA   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M    NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 newp
Pacific Beach       Pacific Beach        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- pabh
Redmond             Redmond              OR USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- redm
Satsop              Satsop               WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI                          X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- sats
Seattle             Seattle              WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 seat
Sedro Wooley        Sedro Woolley        WA USA         PANGA   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- sedr
Sheldon Wildlife Re Denio                NV USA         PANGA                                            X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- shld
Trinidad Head       TRND                    California  PANGA                                            X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- trnd
Alamo               Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X00 X10 alam
Apex                Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 apex
Argus Range         ? County             CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X02 X08 --- --- --- --- --- argu
Beatty              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 beat
Bullfrog            Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bull
Busted Butte        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bust
Castle              Cleveland            UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cast
Cedar               Delle                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ceda
Chloride            Beatty               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chlo
Coon                Magma                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coon
Crater              Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 crat
Dyer                Esmeralda            NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dyer
Echo Canyon State P Lincoln County       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 echo
Egan                Ely                  NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 egan
Elko                Elko                 NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- elko
Ferno Mesa          Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fern
Foote               Gandy                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 foot
Fredonia            Coconino County      AZ USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fred
Gabbs               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gabb
Garlic              Empire               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 garl
Goshute             Wendover             UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X05 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gosh
Heber               Heber City           UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hebe
Johnny Mine         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 john
Mnt. Lewis          Mt. Lewis            NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lewi
Little Skull        Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 litt
Mercury             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 merc
Mineral             Palisade             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mine
Monitor Ranch       Monitor Valley       NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 moni
Perlite Canyon      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 perl
Point of Rocks      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 --- --- X10 X10 X10 X10 poin
Railroad Valley     Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rail
Relay               Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rela
Repository          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 repo
Roger's Peak        Death Valley         CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 roge
Ruby                Halleck              NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ruby
Ryan                Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X04 X10 X10 ryan
Shinn               Litchfield           CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shin
Shoshone            Inyo County          CA USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shos
Skull Mountain      Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 skul
Slide Mnt.          Mt. Rose             NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slid
Smelter             Delta                UT USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X04 --- X01 X10 X10 X10 X10 smel
Angel Peak          Clark County         NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 smyc
Striped Hills       Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stri
Tates Wash          Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 --- --- --- X10 X10 tate
Tiva Canyon         Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tiva
Tonopah             Nye County           NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tono
TUNG                Oreana               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tung
UPSA                Fallon               NV USA         BARGN   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 upsa
Boulder Wyoming     Boulder              WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X01 X07 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 blwy
Lake MT Utah        EOUT                 UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X00 X03 X10 X10 X10 X10 eout
Great Rift Idaho    Great Rift           ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gtrg
Hamer Idaho         HAMG                 ID USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hamg
Lake NSN Wyoming    LKWY                 WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X01 X07 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkwy
East Ogden Utah     LMUT                 UT USA         EBRY                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lmut
Mammoth Wyoming     MAWY                 WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mawy
North Antelope Utah NAIU                 UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 naiu
Old Faithful Wyomin Yellowstone          WY USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI                     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ofwy
Red Butte           Salt Lake            UT USA         EBRY    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X01 X10 X10 X10 X10 rbut
Albert Head         Victoria                Canada      WCDA    AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 albh
Chilliwack          Chilliwack              Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chwk
DRA2                DRA2                    Canada      WCDA                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dra2
Dominion Radio Astr Penticton               Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drao
Lac du Bonnet       Lac du Bonnet           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dubo
Flin Flon           CFS Flin Flon           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        SCIS X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 flin
Holberg             Holberg                 Canada      WCDA    AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 holb
Nanoose             Nanoose Bay             Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nano
Ucluelet            Ucluelet                Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 uclu
Whitehorse          Whitehorse              Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whit
Williams Lake       Williams Lake           Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 will
Whistler            Whistler                Canada      WCDA    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        EMRA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 wslr
Alaska Tsunami Warn Palmer               AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 atwc
College Geophysical College              AK USA         AKDA    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X01 X08 X10 X10 clgo
Annette Island 1    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ais1
Annette Island 2    Annette Island       AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ais2
Amarillo            Amarillo             TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- aml5
San Antonio         San Antonio          TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 anto
Atlantic Oceanograp Key Biscayne, Miami  FL USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aoml
Arlington           Arlington            TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 arl5
Aransas Pass 3      Aransas Pass         TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 arp3
Asheville           Asheville            NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 ashv
Atlanta             Marietta             GA USA         CORS    LEICA SR9500        LEIAT303             X10 X10 X10 X09 X09 X09 X09 atl1
Austin              Austin               TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 aus5
Bar Harbor          Bar Harbor           ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 barh
Cold Bay 1          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bay1
Cold Bay 2          Cold Bay             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bay2
Beaumont            Beaumont             TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00-GP       X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 bea5
Brunswick 1         Brunswick            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bru1
Cape Canaveral 3    Cape Canaveral       FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ccv3
Charleston 1        Charleston           SC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cha1
Charleston 2        Charleston           SC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cha2
Cheboygan 1         Cheboygan            MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chb1
Cape Hinchinbrook 3 Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chi3
Cape Hinchinbrook   Cape Hinchinbrook    AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chi4
Cape Henlopen 1     Cape Henlopen        DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chl1
Cape Henlopen 2     Cape Henlopen        DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- chl2
Chico 1             Chico                CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cho1
Chatham 1           Chatham              MA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cht1
Clark 1             Clark                SD USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 clk1
Cape Mendocino 1    Mendocino            CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X05 X10 X10 X10 X07 X10 cme1
Columbia            Columbia             SC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cola
Corpus Christi      Corpus Christi       TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 corc
Scottsdale          Scottsdale           AZ USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cosa
Detroit 1           Detroit              MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 det1
Dover               Dover                DE USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X04 X10 dnrc
Driver 1            Driver               VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 drv1
USACE Facility      Kitty Hawk           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 duck
Egmont Key 1        Egmont Key           FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eky1
Egmont Key 2        Egmont Key           FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- eky2
English Turn 1      English Turn         LA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eng1
Eastport ES         Eastport             ME USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eprt
Erlanger            Erlanger             KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 erla
Fort Macon 1        Fort Macon           NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fmc1
Fort Macon 2        Fort Macon           NC USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- fmc2
Fort Stevens 1      Fort Stevens         OR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 fts1
Gaithersburg        Gaithersburg         MD USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gait
Galveston 1         Galveston            TX USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gal1
Galbraith           Cincinnati           OH USA         CORS    LEICA SR9500        LEIAT303             X10 X08 X07 X10 X10 X10 X10 galb
Gloucester Point, S Gloucester Point     VA USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glpt
Gustavus 1          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- gus1
Gustavus 2          Gustavus             AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gus2
Appleton 1          Appleton             WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gwen
High Point          High Point           NC USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM23903.00          X10 X07 --- X04 X10 X10 X10 hipt
Houston             Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- X03 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 hous
Hartsville 1        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 htv1
Hartsville 2        Hartsville           TN USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- htv2
Kansas City 1       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kan1
Kansas City 2       Perry                KS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kan2
Kenai 1             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ken1
Kenai 2             Kenai                AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ken2
Upper Keweenaw 1    Upper Keweenaw       MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kew1
Kodiak 1            Kodiak               AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kod1
Kokole Point 1      Kokole Point         HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kok1
Key West 1          Key West Naval Air S FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kyw1
Lake Houston        Houston              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lkhu
Louisville 1        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lou1
Louisville 2        Taylorsville         KY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- lou2
Lubbuck             Lubbock              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 lubb
Memphis 2           French Bayou         AR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mem2
Miami 3             Miami                FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mia3
Miami 4             Miami                FL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mia4
Milwaukee 1         Milwaukee            WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 mil1
Millers Ferry 1     Millers Ferry        AL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mlf1
Mobile Point 1      Mobile               AL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X08 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mob1
Moriches 1          Moriches             NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mor1
East Moriches 3     East Moriches        NY USA         CORS                                             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mor3
New Jersey Institut Newark               NJ USA         CORS    LEICA SR9500        LEIAT303             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 njit
Naval Station Newpo Newport              RI USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 npri
Odessa              Odessa               TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       --- X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 X05 ods5
Omaha 1             Pisgah               IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 omh1
Orono               Orono                ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C         X10 X08 X09 X02 X10 X10 X10 oro_
El Paso             El Paso              TX USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X07 X07 X07 X07 X07 X07 X07 paso
Pickford 1          Pickford             MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pck1
Pittsburgh          Pittsburgh           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pit1
Point Loma 3        Point Loma           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 plo3
Penobscot 1         Penobscot            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pnb1
Penobscot 2         Penobscot            ME USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pnb2
Portsmouth 4        New Castle           NH USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 por4
Potato Point 3      Potato Point         AK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pot3
Penn State          State College        PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 psu1
Puerto Rico 3       Isabella             PR USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pur3
Reedy Point 1       Reedy Point          DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 red1
Reedy Point 2       Reedy Point          DE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- red2
Richmond            Richmond             VA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C         X09 X09 X09 X10 X10 X10 X07 ric1
Rock Island 1       Teeds Grove          IA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 ris1
Robinson Point 1    Robinson Point       WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rpt1
Saginaw 1           Saginaw Bay          MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sag1
Saginaw 2           Saginaw Bay          MI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sag2
Sallisaw 1          Sallisaw             OK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sal1
Sallisaw 2          Sallisaw             OK USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- sal2
Savannah 1          Savannah Beach       GA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sav1
Sandy Hook 1        Sandy Hook           NJ USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shk1
Sturgeon Bay 1      Sturgeon Bay         WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X04 X07 X07 X08 X10 X09 X10 stb1
STKR                STKR                                CORS                                             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stkr
St Louis 3          Summerfield          IL USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stl3
St Louis 4          Summerfield             USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- stl4
St Paul 1           Alma                 WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stp1
Table Mt.           Table Mountain       CO USA         CORS    ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X00 X04 X10 tmgo
The Surveyors Excha Anchorage            AK USA         CORS    LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tsea
Upolu Point 1       Upolu Point          HI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X05 X09 X09 X09 X07 X10 upo1
Vandenberg AFB 1    Vandenberg           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 van1
Vandenberg AFB 2    Vandenberg           CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- van2
Vermont Cap.        Montpelier           VT USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X08 X10 X09 X06 X10 X10 vcap
Vicksburg 1         Vicksburg            MS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vic1
Vicksburg 2         Vicksburg            MS USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vic2
Whidbey Island 1    Whidbey Island       WA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X08 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 whd1
Whitney 1           Whitney              NE USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 whn1
Wilkesbarre         Pittsburgh           PA USA         CORS    TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wil1
Wisconsin Point 1   Wisconsin Point      WI USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wis1
Yreka               Yreka                CA USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SCIT X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ybhb
Youngstown 1        Youngstown           NY USA         CORS    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700829.3          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 you1
Aztec               Aztec                NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 azcn
Blacksburg          Blacksburg           VA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 blkv
Bloomfield          Bloomfield           MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blmm
Blue River          Blue River           WI USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 blrw
Central             Central              AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cena
Conway              Conway               MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       --- --- X05 X10 X10 X09 X09 cnwm
Dequeen             Dequeen              AR USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dqua
Boulder             Boulder              CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dsrc
Fairbury            Fairbury             NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 fbyn
Granada             Granada              CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 gdac
Glenallen           Glennallen           AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gnaa
Hillsboro           Hillsboro            KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hbrk
Haskell             Morris               OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hklo
Haviland            Haviland             KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hvlk
Jayton              Jayton               TX USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jtnt
Lamont              Lamont               OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lmno
Lathrop             Lathrop              MO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lthm
Medicine Bow        Medicine Bow         WY USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mbww
Merriman            Merriman             NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mrrn
Stennis             Stennis Space Center MS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ndbc
Neodesha            Neodesha             KS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 ndsk
Neligh              Neligh               NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlgn
Okolona             Okolona              MS USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 okom
Palestine           Palestine            TX USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 patt
Platteville         Platteville          CO USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM33429.00+GP       X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pltc
Purcell             Purcell              OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prco
McCook              McCook               NE USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 rwdn
Seattle             Seattle              WA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 seaw
Slater              Slater               IA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.20+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 slai
Syracuse            Syracuse             NY USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sycn
Tucumcari           Tucumcari            NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tcun
Talkeetna           Talkeetna            AK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tlka
Vici                Vici                 OK USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vcio
Wood Lake           Wood Lake            MN USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wdlm
Wolcott             Wolcott              IN USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wlci
Winchester          Winchester           IL USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM33429.00+GP       --- --- --- --- --- --- --- wnci
Winnfield           Winnfield            LA USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP       X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 wnfl
White Sands         White Sands          NM USA         FSL     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM23903.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wsmn
Algonquin           Algonquin Park          Canada      IGS-C   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 algo
Arequipa Laser Stat Arequipa                Peru        IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 areq
Bermuda             Bermuda                 Bermuda     IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brmu
Gilmore Creek Obser Fairbanks            AK USA         IGS-C   AOA SNR-8100 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fair
Fortaleza           Eusebio, Fortaleza      Brazil      IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 fort
GGAO (Greenbelt)    Greenbelt            MD USA         IGS-C   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X06 X10 X10 X10 gode
USGS Guam Obs.      Dededo                  Guam        IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 guam
Hartebeesthoek      Pretoria                Republic of IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hark
Irkutsk             Irkutsk                 Russia      IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 irkt
Kerguelen Islands   Port aux Francais       Kerguelen I IGS-C   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- X06 X10 X10 X10 X10 kerg
Kitab, Uzbekistan   Kitab                   Uzbekistan  IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 --- kit3
Kokee Park Obs.     Kokee Park           HI USA         IGS-C   AOA SNR-8100 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kokb
Kourou              Kourou                  French Guya IGS-C   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X08 X10 kour
Kwajalein Atoll     Kwajalein Atoll         Marshall Is IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kwj1
Lhasa / Tibet / Chi Lhasa                   China       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 lhas
Madrid Deep Space T Robledo                 Spain       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X09 X06 X09 X09 X10 mad2
Malindi             Malindi                 Kenya       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mali
McDonald            Fort Davis           TX USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdo1
North Liberty       North Liberty        IA USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nlib
O'Higgins / Antarct O'Higgins               Antarctic P IGS-C   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ohig
Perth               Perth                   Australia   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X05 pert
Pie Town            Pie Town             NM USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pie1
Santiago Tracking S Santiago                Chile       IGS-C   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sant
Shanghai Obs.       Sheshan                 China       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- shao
Thule AFB           Thule                   Greenland   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 thu1
Tidbinbilla         Tidbinbilla             Australia   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 tid2
Tsukuba             Tsukuba                 Japan       IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tskb
Westford            Westford             MA USA         IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wes2
Yaragadee           Mingenew                Australia   IGS-C   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yar1
Yellowknife         Yellowknife             Canada      IGS-C   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yell
Alternate Master Cl Colorado Springs     CO USA         IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 amc2
Ascension Is.       Ascension Island        Ascension I IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X09 X10 asc1
Whangaparaoa 3      Whangaparaoa Peninsu    New Zealand IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 auck
Bahrain             Manama                  Bahrain     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bahr
Bakosurtanal        Cibinong                Indonesia   IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bako
Barbados            Bridgetown              Barbados    IGS     ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936E_C         --- --- --- --- --- --- --- barb
Chatham Island      Waitangi                New Zealand IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chat
Churchill           Churchill               Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chur
CICESE              Ensenada             CA Mexico      IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cic1
Cordoba             Cordoba                 Argentina   IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             --- --- X03 X10 X10 X10 --- cord
St. Croix VLBA      Christiansted           USA         IGS     AOA SNR-8100 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cro1
TAEJON              Taejon                  Korea       IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 daej
Diego Garcia Island Diego Garcia Island     British Ind IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dgar
Easter Island       Easter Island           Chile       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- eisl
Galapagos Island    Galapagos Island        Ecuador     IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gala
Gough Island        Gough Island            dependent t IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- goug
Horn Point Envirome Cambridge            MD USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hnpt
Hartebeesthoek      Krugersdorp             South Afric IGS     ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hrao
Ind. Inst. Sci.     Bangalore               India       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X09 X09 X09 X09 X09 iisc
Kellyville          Kangerlussuaq           Greenland   IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X07 X08 X06 X04 X05 X08 X10 kely
Kodiak              Kodiak               AK USA         IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701933B_M    SNOW B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 B10 kodk
Kransnoyarsk        Krasnoyarsk             Russia      IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X08 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 kstu
La Plata            La Plata                Argentina   IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lpgs
McMurdo GPS Station Ross Island             Antarctica  IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mcm4
Mauna Kea           Mauna Kea            HI USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mkea
NOUMEA              NOUMEA                  FRANCE      IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- noum
OTTAWA NRC          Ottawa                  Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nrc1
OTTAWA NRC          Ottawa                  Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nrc2
Nanyang Technologic Singapore               Singapore   IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ntus
Manila Observatory  Quezon City             Phillipines IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pimo
Poligan 2           Bishkek                 Kyrghyzstan IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pol2
Priddis             Calgary                 Canada      IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prds
Rio Grande           Rio Grande              Argentina  IGS     ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M         X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 riog
Riobamba Permanent  Riobamba                Ecuador     IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 riop
Schefferville 2     Schefferville           Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sch2
Selezaschita        Almaty                  Kazakstan   IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sele
Solomons Is.        Solomons Island      MD USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X05 X10 X10 X10 X10 sol1
St. John's          St. John's              Canada      IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 stjo
Sutherland          Sutherland              South Afric IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 suth
GPS-station NGI/Suw Suwon-shi               Korea       IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- X10 X10 X10 X01 X10 X00 suwn
Syowa               East Ongle Island       Antarctica  IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- syog
Tahiti              Papeete                 Tahiti      IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 thti
Urumgi, People Repu Urumqi                  China       IGS     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 urum
U.S. Naval Ac.      Annapolis            MD USA         IGS     ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usna
U.S. Naval Observat Washington           DC USA         IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X00 X04 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 usno
Usuda DSTS          Usuda                   Japan       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 usud
Vesleskarvet        Sanae                   Anarctica   IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- X10 X02 X10 X10 --- --- vesl
Westerbork Synthesi Westerbork              The Netherl IGS     AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        DUTD --- X07 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 wsrt
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     IGS     TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzt
Wuhan               Wuhan                   China       IGS     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wuhn
A Coruna            A Coruna                Spain       EUREF   ASHTECH UZ-12       ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 acor
Alicante            Alicante                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- alac
Ankara              Ankara                  Turkey      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ankr
L'Aquila            L'Aquila                Italy       EUREF                                            X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 aqui
Bellmunt            Bellmunt de Segarra     Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- bell
Borowa Gora         Borowa Gora             Poland      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936C_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bogo
Borowiec            Boroweic                Poland      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bor1
Brest               Brest                   France      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 brst
Brussels            Brussels                Belgium     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X07 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 brus
Bucuresti / Romania Bucuresti  (Bucarest    Romania     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bucu
Balzano             Bolzano                 Italy       EUREF   LEICA SR399         LEIAT303             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 bzrg
Cagliari            Cagliari                Italy       EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cagl
CASCAIS             CASCAIS                 PORTUGAL    EUREF   LEICA CRS1000       LEIAT504             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- casc
Cosenza             Cosenza                 Italy       EUREF                                            --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cose
Cap de Creus        Cadaques                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- --- X09 --- --- X10 X10 creu
Dentergem           Dentergem               Belgium     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dent
Dourbes             Dourbes                 Belgium     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dour
Dresden             Dresden                 Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dres
Ebre                Roquetes                Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ebre
Escornacrabes       Naut Aran               Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     DOME --- --- --- --- X10 --- X10 esco
Euskirchen          Euskirchen              Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 eusk
Genova              Genova                  Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 geno
Golosiiv            Kiev                    Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 glsv
Pecny, Ondrejov / C Ondrejov                Czech Repub EUREF   ASHTECH Z18         ASH701073.3     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gope
Obs. de Calern      Caussols                France      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 gras
Graz-Lustbuehel     Graz                    Austria     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 graz
HELG                HELG                                EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 helg
Herstmonceux        Hailsham                England     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E_C         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hers
Hafelekar-Innsbruck Innsbruck               Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hflk
Hoefn / Iceland     Hoefn                   Iceland     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hofn
Istanbul / Turkey   Istanbul                Turkey      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 --- X10 ista
Joensuu             Joensuu                 Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- joen
Jozefoslaw          Jozefoslaw              Poland      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 joze
Karlsruhe           Karlsruhe               Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 karl
Kiruna              Kiruna                  Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- kir0
Kiruna              Kiruna                  Sweden      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kiru
Kloppenheim         Kloppenheim / Frankf    Germany     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM22020.00+GP  DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 klop
Kootwijk Obs.       Kootwijk                The Netherl EUREF   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_B        DUTD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kosg
Lamkowko            Olsztyn                 Poland      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lama
Lampedusa - Capitan Lampedusa               Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 lamp
LHAZ                LHAZ                                EUREF                                            X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- lhaz
Llmvia              Llmvia                  Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 --- X10 X10 X10 --- X10 lliv
Maartsbo            Maartsbo                Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- mar6
Maspalomas          Maspalomas              Spain       EUREF   AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mas1
Matera              Matera                  Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mate
MENDELEEVO          Mendeleevo, Moscow R    Russia      EUREF   AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mdvo
Medicina            Medicina                Italy       EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 medi
Metsahovi           Kirkkonummi             Finland     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_B        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mets
Modra-Piesok        Modra-Piesok            Slovak Repu EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- --- mopi
Nicosia-Athalassa   Nicosia                 Cyprus      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- nico
Noto                Noto                    Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 noto
Ny-Alesund          Ny-Alesund              Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nya1
Ny-Alesund          Ny-Alesund              Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_B        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 nyal
Oberpfaffenhofen    Oberpfaffenhofen        Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X09 X09 ober
Onsala              Onsala                  Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_B        OSOD X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 onsa
Oslo                OSLO                    NORWAY      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- oslo
FOMI S.G.O.         Pence                   Hungary     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 penc
Pfaender/Moos/Brege Bregenz                 Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 pfan
Potsdam             Potsdam                 Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 pots
PRAT                PRAT                                EUREF                                            X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 prat
Reykjavik           Reykjavik               Iceland     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 reyk
Riga                Riga                    Latvia      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      ASH700936D_M         X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- riga
Salzburg/Gaisberg   Salzburg                Austria     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     GRAZ X10 X10 X08 X10 X10 X10 X10 sbgz
San Fernando        San Fernando            Spain       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sfer
Sodankyla           Sodankyla               Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- soda
Sofia               Sofia                   Bulgaria    EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE --- --- --- X10 X10 --- X10 sofi
STAVANGER           STAVANGER               NORWAY      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- stav
Svetloe             Svetloe                 Russia      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SST     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- svtl
Torino              Torino                  Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tori
Toulouse            Toulouse                France      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 toul
Trabzon / Turkey    Trabzon                 Turkey      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 trab
Tromsoe             Tromsoe                 Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   ASH701073.1     SNOW X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tro1
Tromsoe             Tromsoe                 Norway      EUREF   AOA BENCHMARK ACT   AOAD/M_B        NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- trom
TRONDHEIM           TRONDHEIM               NORWAY      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- tron
Gebze / TURKEY      Gebze                   Turkey      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI-SS  TRM29659.00     UNAV X10 X00 X10 X10 X10 X08 --- tubi
University of Perug Perugia                 Italy       EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X09 X09 X09 X05 X07 X09 X09 unpg
Univ. of Padova     Padova                  Italy       EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- upad
Uzhgorod, Lab. for  Uzhgorod                Ukraine     EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          --- X10 --- --- --- --- --- uzhl
Vaasa               Vaasa                   Finland     EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M    SNOW X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- vaas
VARDOE              VARDOE                  NORWAY      EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00     NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- vard
Venezia             Venezia                 Italy       EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vene
Vilhelmina          Vilhelmina              Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- vil0
Villafranca         Villafranca             Spain       EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8100      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vill
Visby               Visby                   Sweden      EUREF   ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        OSOD X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- vis0
Waremme             Waremme                 Belgium     EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 ware
WTZA                Wettzell                Germany     EUREF                                            X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtza
Wettzell / Germany  Koetzting               Germany     EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 wtzr
Zelenchukskaya      Zelenchukskaya          Russia      EUREF   ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 X10 zeck
Zimmerwald          Zimmerwald              Switzerland EUREF   TRIMBLE 4000SSI     TRM29659.00          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 zimm
Ast. Obs. Iaran     Zwenigorod              Russia      EUREF   AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 zwen
Mammoth Lakes       Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         JPL     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 casa
Harvest Platform    Lompoc               CA USA         JPL     AOA SNR-8000 ACT    AOAD/M_T        JPLA X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 harv
Krakatoa            Mammoth Lakes        CA USA         JPL                                              X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 krak
Kumtor              KUMT                    Kyrgyzstan  JPL                                              X10 X10 X10 --- X10 --- --- kumt
Kunming             Kunming                 China       JPL     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 kunm
Quincy              Quincy               CA USA         JPL     ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X04 --- X05 X03 X00 X01 X01 quin
Arti                Arti                    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 artu
Bilibino            Bilibino                Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M         --- --- --- --- --- --- --- bili
Seismic Station Mag Magadan                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mag0
Institute of Volcan Petropavlovsk-Kamcha    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 petp
Seismic Station Tix Tixi                    Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M         --- --- X10 --- --- --- --- tixi
Seismic Station Yak Yakutsk                 Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 --- --- --- --- --- yakz
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk   Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk       Russian Fed NEDA    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yssk
Alice Springs AU012 Alice Springs           Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 alic
Casey               Casey                   Antarctica  ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cas1
Ceduna AU019        Ceduna                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z       AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cedu
Cocos               Cocos (Keeling) Isla    Australia   ARGN    AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 coco
Darwin AU014        Darwin                  Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z       AOAD/M_T        DOME X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- darw
Davis               Davis                   Antarctica  ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 dav1
Hobart AU016        Hobart                  Australia   ARGN    AOA SNR-12 ACT      AOAD/M_T        NONE X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 hob2
Jabiru AU043        Jabiru                  Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936E           X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X00 --- jab1
Karratha AU013      Karratha                Australia   ARGN    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 karr
MacQuarie Island    MacQuarie Island, Su    Southern Oc ARGN    ASHTECH Z-XII3      AOAD/M_T             X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 mac1
Mawson              Mawson                  Antarctica  ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X09 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 maw1
Stromlo             Canberra                Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 str1
Townsville AU028    Cape Ferguson           Australia   ARGN    ROGUE SNR-12 RM     AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 tow2
Yaragadee           Dongara                 Australia   ARGN    AOA ICS-4000Z ACT   AOAD/M_T        DOME X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 yar2
Metzoki Dragot      Metzoki Dragot          Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SNOW X10 X10 X08 X10 --- --- --- drag
Mt. Gilboa          Katzrin                 Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 --- --- --- gilb
Kibbutz Kabri       Kabri                   Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M         X10 X10 X10 X09 --- --- --- kabr
Mizpe Ramon         Mizpe Ramon             Israel      SOI-TAU ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M         X10 X10 X10 X09 --- --- --- ramo
Tel Aviv            Tel Aviv                Israel      SOI-TAU TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          --- X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 --- tela
Amundsen/Scott      AMUN                    Antarctica  UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 amun
The Satellite Geode BEIJING                 P.R.C.      UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X06 X10 X10 bjfs
Bree                Bree                    Belgium     UNKNOWN                                          X09 X10 X10 X09 X10 X09 X10 bree
CAND                CAND                 CA USA         UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936D_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- cand
CBPA                CBPA                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 cbpa
Chumysh             Chumysh                 Kazakhstan  UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 chum
JAMA                Kingston                Jamaica     UNKNOWN ASHTECH UZ-12       AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 jama
KAYT                KAYT                                UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          --- --- --- --- --- --- --- kayt
LAND                LAND                 CA USA         UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- land
Meeuwen             Meeuwen                 Belgium     UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 meeu
Membach             Membach                 Belgium     UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 memb
MIDA                MIDA                 CA USA         UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    SCIS --- --- --- --- --- --- --- mida
Palmer Station      PALM                    Antarctica  UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936A_M         X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 palm
POMM                POMM                 CA USA         UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH701945B_M    NONE --- --- --- --- --- --- --- pomm
SAMP                SAMP                    Indonesia   UNKNOWN ASHTECH Z-XII3      ASH700936B_M         X03 X10 --- X10 X10 X06 X10 samp
SFBS                SFBS                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sfbs
SFBY                SFBY                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X03 X06 X09 X08 X10 sfby
Shamsi              Shimsa                  0           UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 shas
SILE                SILE                                UNKNOWN                                          X08 X10 X06 X10 X08 X10 X10 sile
SUMK                SUMK                                UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 sumk
Talas               Talas                   Kyrgyzstan  UNKNOWN TRIMBLE 4000SSE     TRM14532.00          X10 X10 X10 X00 X10 X10 X10 tala
Virginia Institute  Wachapreague         VA USA         UNKNOWN ROGUE SNR-8000      AOAD/M_T             X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 vims
Lucania             Vallo della Luciana     Italy       UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 --- X10 X10 X10 vluc
Winnipeg            Winnipeg                Canada      UNKNOWN                                          X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 X10 winn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
                                                                                            Total Sites: 572 575 561 559 545 530 537

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files only; X = RINEX files only.
[01-10] = Percentage (divided by 10) of a complete data file computed by a RINEX checking program.

Data Networks:
AKDA    -- Alaska Deformation Array
           url: http://www.aeic.alaska.edu/Input/akda/
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
ARGN    -- Australian Regional GPS Network
           url: http://www.auslig.gov.au/geodesy/argn/argn.htm
           ftp: ftp://ftp.auslig.gov.au/gps/DDD
           email: [email-masked]
BARD    -- Bay Area Regional Deformation GPS Network
           url: http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard
           ftp: ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/YYYY/YYYY.DDD
           email: [email-masked]
BARGN   -- Basin and Range GPS Network
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
CORS    -- Continuously Operating Reference Stations
           url: http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
           ftp: ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/cors/rinex/YYDDD
           email: [email-masked]
EBRY    -- Eastern Basin Range Yellowstone
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: n/a
EUREF   -- European Reference Frame
           url: http://homepage.oma.be/euref
           ftp: ftp://omaftp.oma.be/dist/astro/euref/data/rinex
           email: [email-masked]
FSL     -- Forecast Systems Laboratory
           url: http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/fsl
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
IGS     -- International GPS Service for Geodynamics
           url: http://www.igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
           ftp: ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
           email: [email-masked]
IGS-C   -- International GPS Service for Geodynamics Core Sites
           url: http://www.igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
           ftp: ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
           email: [email-masked]
INEGI   -- Instituto Nacional de Estadistica Geografia e Informatica
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
JPL     -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
           url: http://www.milhouse.jpl.nasa.gov
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
NEDA    -- Northeast Eurasia Deformation Array
           url: http://ria.ipmnet.ru
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
PANGA   -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
           url: http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
           ftp: ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
           email: [email-masked]
PGF     -- Pacific GPS Facility
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
RGNA    -- Red Geodesica Nacional Activa
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
SCIGN   -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
           url: http://www.scign.org
           ftp: ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYYY/DDD
           email: [email-masked]
SOI-TAU -- Survey of Israel / Tel Aviv University
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
SOPAC   -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
           url: http://lox.ucsd.edu
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]
UNKNOWN -- Unknown Affiliation
           url: n/a
           ftp: n/a
           email: n/a
WCDA    -- Western Canada Deformation Array
           url: http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
           ftp: n/a
           email: [email-masked]

SOPAC also archives meteorological data [format: siteDDD0.YYm]