Subject: [SCIGN-739] monp antenna, dome change
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:58:37 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   28 Mar 08:58:39 PST 2000      Message Number 739
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: monp antenna, dome change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

monp - antenna, dome changes to SCIGN models.  Small antenna height 
       change resulted.  Site tie performed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	22-MAR-2000:23:00:07 and 23-MAR-2000:23:00:07

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

monp;22-MAR-2000;Antenna Height;0.1176;Paul Jamason;

monp;22-MAR-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991751;Paul Jamason;

monp;22-MAR-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

monp;22-MAR-2000;Dome Serial Number;098;Paul Jamason;

monp;22-MAR-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager