Subject: [SCIGN-738] Wk 1054 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: archive admin account <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:09:45 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   28 Mar 04:09:48 PST 2000      Message Number 738
******************************************************************************

Author:  Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
Subject: Week 1054 SOPAC Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1054

Submitted by: Paul Jamason and Michael Scharber
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (858) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (858) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of March 28, 2000  12:05:59  GMT

         C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

           GPS WEEK # 1054               03/19/2000 - 03/25/2000     DOY 079 - DOY 085

                                                                                  0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                                                 NET   SITE                       7  8  8  8  8  8  8
   SITE NAME               LOCATION                    CODE IGS RECEIVER CODE     9  0  1  2  3  4  5
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- --------------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Anza Gravel Exca Anza, California, USA           SCIGN azry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Skinner     Temecula, California, USA       SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Blythe           Blythe, California, USA         SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Beaumont Road Ya Beaumont, California, USA       SCIGN bmry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carbon Creek Con Placentia, California, USA      SCIGN cccs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake       Coso Junction, California, US   SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
College of the D Palm Desert, California, USA    SCIGN cotd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa          Yucaipa, California, USA        SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carter Reservior Westmorland, California, USA    SCIGN crrs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill      Durmid Hill, California, USA    SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Desert Sun Scien Idyllwild, California, USA      SCIGN dssc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Diamond Valley L Hemet, California, USA          SCIGN esre TRIMBLE 4000SSE       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Diamond Valley L Hemet, California, USA          SCIGN esrw TRIMBLE 4000SSE       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairview Park    Costa Mesa, California, USA     SCIGN fvpk ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Drop 2           El Centro, California, USA      SCIGN iid2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Mathews     Lake Mathews Water Reservoir,   SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  R  -  -  -  -
Mills Filtration Riverside, California, USA      SCIGN mlfp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak    Laguna Mountains, California,   SCIGN monp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Montezuma Valley Ranchita, California, USA       SCIGN mvfd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Orange Glen High Escondido, California, USA      SCIGN oghs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  R  B  B  B
Pinyon 1         Pinyon Flat, California, USA    SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2         Pinyon Flat, California, USA    SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palomar Observat Palomar Mountain, California,   SCIGN pmob ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Perris Pump Back Perris, California, USA         SCIGN ppbf ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palm Springs Air Palm Springs, California, USA   SCIGN psap ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow       Pinemeadow, California, USA     SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Saddleback Commu Mission Viejo, California, US   SCIGN sbcc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Clemente Isl San Clemente Island, Californ   SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Shorecliffs Midd San Clemente, California, USA   SCIGN scms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Scripps 3        La Jolla, California, USA       SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Salton City Main Salton City, California, USA    SCIGN slms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sonora High Scho La Habra, California, USA       SCIGN snhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Pedro Martir Sierra San Pedro Martir N.P.,   SCIGN spmx ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Thermal Airport  Thermal , California, USA       SCIGN tmap ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon    Irvine, California, USA         SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
U.S. Gypsum Comp Ocotillo Wells, California, U   SCIGN usgc ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wide Canyon      Sky Valley, California, USA     SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Argos Mountain F Johnson Valley, California, U   SCIGN agmt ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B B9  B
Apple Valley Roa Apple Valley, California, USA   SCIGN avry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Azusa            Azusa, California, USA          SCIGN azu1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Big Bear Rd. Yd. Big Bear, California, USA       SCIGN bbry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bell Gardens Int Bell Gardens, California, USA   SCIGN bgis ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Burke M.S.       Pico Rivera, California, USA    SCIGN bkms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
BEARMAT Hill     Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN bmhl ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  R B3 B6  B  B  B
Brand Basin      Burbank, California, USA        SCIGN bran ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Barstow Rd. Yd.  Barstow, California, USA        SCIGN bsry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carrhill         Parkfield, California, USA      SCIGN carr ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Catalina         Catalina, California, USA       SCIGN cat1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Calabasas High S Calabasas, California, USA      SCIGN cbhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Compton Communit Compton, California, USA        SCIGN ccco ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Challenger Middl Lancaster, California, USA      SCIGN chms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Caltech          Pasadena, California, USA       SCIGN cit1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  R B7  B  B
Cajon Maintenanc W. Cajon Valley, California,    SCIGN cjms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 9      Sylmar, California, USA         SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Corona Power Pla Corona, California, USA         SCIGN cnpp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Carson High Scho Carson, California, USA         SCIGN crhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
CSU Dominguez    Carson, California, USA         SCIGN csdh ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
CSU Northridge   Northridge, California, USA     SCIGN csn1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
La Contenta Midd Yucca Valley, California, USA   SCIGN ctms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Cuyama Valley Hi New Cuyama, California, USA     SCIGN cuhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Covina H.S.      Covina, California, USA         SCIGN cvhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B B9  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 1    Pacoima, California, USA        SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pacoima Dam 2    Pacoima, California, USA        SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Dorsey High Scho Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN dshs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Devil's Punchbow Pearblossom, California, USA    SCIGN dvpb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Downey H.S.      Downey, California, USA         SCIGN dyhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
El Camino Colleg Torrance, California, USA       SCIGN ecco ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Edmonston Pumpin Grapevine, California, USA      SCIGN edpp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
East L.A. Scienc Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN elsc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Etiwanda Power P Rancho Cucamonga, California,   SCIGN ewpp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Foothill Feeder  Castaic, California, USA        SCIGN fhff ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fillmore Telepor Fillmore, California, USA       SCIGN fmtp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Fairfax High Sch Fairfax High School, Californ   SCIGN fxhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Frazier Mountain Frazier Mountain, California,   SCIGN fzhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Glen Helen Regio San Bernardino, California, U   SCIGN ghrp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sweeney Granite  Kelso, California, USA          SCIGN gmrc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hector Mine      Newberry Springs, California,   SCIGN hcmn ASHTECH Z-XII3       B8  B  B  B  B B8  B
High Vista Commu High Vista, California, USA     SCIGN hivi ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hinds Pumping St Chiriaco Summit, California,    SCIGN hnps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Huntington Park  Huntington Park, California,    SCIGN hphs ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Iron Mountain Pu Rice, California, USA           SCIGN imps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Isabella    Kernville, California, USA      SCIGN islk ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
L.A. Pierce Coll Woodland Hills, California, U   SCIGN lapc ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Los Angeles Sout Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN lasc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach CC 1  Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN lbc1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach CC 2  Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN lbc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach       Long Beach, California, USA     SCIGN lbch ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Landers Elementa Landers, California, USA        SCIGN ldes ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ludlow Southwest Ludlow, California, USA         SCIGN ldsw ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Lee          Hollywood, California, USA      SCIGN leep ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lower Franklin R Beverly Hills, California, US   SCIGN lfrs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lancaster Inject Lancaster, California, USA      SCIGN linj ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lake Los Angeles Palmdale, California, USA       SCIGN llas ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Live Oak Reservo La Verne, California, USA       SCIGN lors ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
La Puente H.S.   La Puente, California, USA      SCIGN lphs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lockwood Valley  Lockwood Valley, California,    SCIGN lvms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Markham Middle S Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN mhms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Moorpark Water D Moorpark, California, USA       SCIGN mpwd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mountain Skies O Lake Arrowhead, California, U   SCIGN msob ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mesa Union Schoo Somis, California, USA          SCIGN musd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Noble Pass Firin Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN nbps ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B B9  B
Norco College    Norco, California, USA          SCIGN noco ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
North Park       Inglewood, California, USA      SCIGN nopk ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Oasis Elementary Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN oaes ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Oat Mountain 2   Santa Susana Mountains, Calif   SCIGN oat2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN opbl ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B B7  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN opcl ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B B7  B B7  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN opcp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  R B7 B9  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN opcx ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B B8  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, California,   SCIGN oprd ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  - B3  B  B B8  B
Olga Reed Elemen Los Alamos, California, USA     SCIGN ores ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Olivelands Schoo Santa Paula, California, USA    SCIGN ovls ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Occidental Colle Eagle Rock, California, USA     SCIGN oxyc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  -  -  -
Philips Lab      Edwards AFB, California, USA    SCIGN phlb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Paramount High S Paramount, California, USA      SCIGN pmhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Puddingstone Res San Dimas, California, USA      SCIGN psdm ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Peninsula High S Rolling Hills, California, US   SCIGN pvhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes Res Rolling Hills, California, US   SCIGN pvrs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Quartz Hill Trea Quartz Hill, California, USA    SCIGN qhtp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Rodman Mountain  Newberry Springs, California,   SCIGN rdmt ASHTECH Z-XII3       B7  B  B  B  B B8  B
Rio Hondo Colleg Whittier, California, USA       SCIGN rhcl ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rosamond Treatme Rosamond, California, USA       SCIGN rstp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Rialto High Scho Rialto, California, USA         SCIGN rths ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santa Ana Corp.  Santa Ana, California, USA      SCIGN sacy ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Southern Califor Victorville, California, USA    SCIGN scia ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santa Felicia Da Piru, California, USA           SCIGN sfdm ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Gabriel High San Gabriel, California, USA    SCIGN sghs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Gorgonio Pas Palm Springs, California, USA   SCIGN sgps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Siberia          Ludlow, California, USA         SCIGN sibe ASHTECH Z-XII3        B B8 B3 B8  B B8  B
San Nicolas Isla San Nicolas Island, Californi   SCIGN sni1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Fire Camp-8      Saddle Peak, California, USA    SCIGN spk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  - B3  B  B  B
South Pointe Mid Diamond Bar, California, USA    SCIGN spms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mountain   Wrightwood, California, USA     SCIGN tabl ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Ariport Torrance, California, USA       SCIGN torp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  -  B  B  B
Thousand Oaks Sh Thousand Oaks, California, US   SCIGN tost ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Troy             Newberry Springs, California,   SCIGN troy ASHTECH Z-XII3        R B8  B  B  B B7  B
UCLA             Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN uclp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
UC Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, California, US   SCIGN ucsb ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
University of So Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN usc1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Van Norman Compl Granada Hills, California, US   SCIGN vncx ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Vandenberg       Vandenberg Air Force Base, Ca   SCIGN vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vincent Pump Sta Vincent, California, USA        SCIGN vnps ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Marine Exchange  San Pedro, California, USA      SCIGN vtis ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Valley Alternati Avocado Heights, California,    SCIGN vyas ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
West Covina High West Covina, California, USA    SCIGN wchs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wind Gap Pumping Grapevine, California, USA      SCIGN wgpp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Whittier College Whittier, California, USA       SCIGN whc1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Whitiker Peak    Castaic, California, USA        SCIGN wkpk ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Wilson       Mt. Wilson, California, USA     SCIGN wlsn ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Whiteman Airport Pacoima, California, USA        SCIGN wmap ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
West Ord Mtn. Co Lucerne Valley, California, U   SCIGN womt ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Westchester High Los Angeles, California, USA    SCIGN wrhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  -  -  -  -  -
Allen Osborne    Westlake, California, USA       SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone 2      Goldstone, California, USA      SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Goldstone Deep S Goldstone, California, USA      SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
JPL Mesa         Pasadena, California, USA       SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Briones Res.     Lafayette, California, USA       BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  9  -  -
Chabot           San Leandro, California, USA     BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Columbia College Columbia, California, USA        BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Condor           Stockton, California, USA        BARD cndr ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  X
Mt. Diablo       Concord, California, USA         BARD diab ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Farallon Is.     Farallon Islands, California,    BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hopland          Hopland, California, USA         BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Juniper          Gull Lake, California, USA       BARD jnpr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Knolls           Mammoth Lakes, California, US    BARD knol ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lincoln          Mammoth Lakes, California, US    BARD linc ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lutz             San Jose, California, USA        BARD lutz ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mt. Hamilton     San Jose, California, USA        BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Minaret Summit   Mammoth Lakes, California, US    BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Point Molate     Richmond, California, USA        BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Monument Peak    Milpitas, California, USA        BARD monb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Musick Mountain  Shaver Lake, California, USA     BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Water T. Mammoth Lakes, California, US    BARD mwtp ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nunes            Sobrante, California, USA        BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Oroville Dam     Oroville, California, USA        BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt 1    Point Blunt, California, USA     BARD pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point Blunt 2    Point Blunt, California, USA     BARD pbl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Parkfield        Parkfield, California, USA       BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potrero Hill     Fairfield, California, USA       BARD potb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pigeon Point 1   Pigeon Point, California, USA    BARD ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pt. Reyes        Pt. Reyes, California, USA       BARD ptrb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Resurgent Dome   Mammoth Lakes, California, US    BARD rdom ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
LLNL Site 300    Tracy, California, USA           BARD s300 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Andreas Obs. Hollister, California, USA       BARD saob ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Soda Springs     Los Gatos, California, USA       BARD sodb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Stanford         Stanford, California, USA        BARD suaa ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  -  X  -  X  -  X
Sutter Buttes    Colusa, California, USA          BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon Peninsul Tiburon, California, USA         BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UC-DAVIS Geology Davis, California, USA           BARD ucd1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Winton           Hayward, California, USA         BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Algonquin        Algonquin Park, Canada          IGS-C algo AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa Laser S Arequipa, Peru                  IGS-C areq AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brasilia         Brasilia, Brazil                IGS-C braz TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda          Bermuda, Bermuda                IGS-C brmu ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gilmore Creek Ob Fairbanks, Alaska, USA          IGS-C fair AOA SNR-8100 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza        Eusebio, Fortaleza, Brazil      IGS-C fort ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
GGAO (Greenbelt) Greenbelt, Maryland, USA        IGS-C gode AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  6  X  X  X
USGS Guam Obs.   Dededo, Guam                    IGS-C guam ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Pretoria, Republic of South A   IGS-C hark TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Irkutsk          Irkutsk, Russia                 IGS-C irkt ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Island Port aux Francais, Kerguelen    IGS-C kerg TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  6  X  X  X  X
Kitab, Uzbekista Kitab, Uzbekistan               IGS-C kit3 AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  -  X  X  X  X  -
Kokee Park Obs.  Kokee Park, Hawaii, USA         IGS-C kokb AOA SNR-8100 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou           Kourou, French Guyana           IGS-C kour ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Kwajalein Atoll  Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Isl   IGS-C kwj1 AOA SNR-8100 ACT      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lhasa / Tibet /  Lhasa, China                    IGS-C lhas ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  -  X  X  X  X
Madrid Deep Spac Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C mad2 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  9  6  9  9  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C madr ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Malindi          Malindi, Kenya                  IGS-C mali ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McDonald         Fort Davis, Texas, USA          IGS-C mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty    North Liberty, Iowa, USA        IGS-C nlib ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
O'Higgins / Anta O'Higgins, Antarctic Peninsul   IGS-C ohig AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perth            Perth, Australia                IGS-C pert ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  5
Pie Town         Pie Town, New Mexico, USA       IGS-C pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago Trackin Santiago, Chile                 IGS-C sant AOA SNR-12 ACT        9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shanghai Obs.    Sheshan, China                  IGS-C shao ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Thule AFB        Thule, Greenland                IGS-C thu1 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Tidbinbilla, Australia          IGS-C tid2 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tidb ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tsukuba          Tsukuba, Japan                  IGS-C tskb ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Westford         Westford, Massachusetts, USA    IGS-C wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yaragadee        Mingenew, Australia             IGS-C yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife      Yellowknife, Canada             IGS-C yell AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alternate Master Colorado Springs, Colorado, U     IGS amc2 AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ascension Is.    Ascension Island, Ascension I     IGS asc1 AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  9  X  X  9  X
Whangaparaoa 3   Whangaparaoa Peninsula, New Z     IGS auck ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bahrain          Manama, Bahrain                   IGS bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bakosurtanal     Cibinong, Indonesia               IGS bako TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Barbados         Bridgetown, Barbados              IGS barb ASHTECH UZ-12         -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bogota           Bogota, Colombia                  IGS bogt ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chatham Island   Waitangi, New Zealand             IGS chat ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill        Churchill, Canada                 IGS chur AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CICESE           Ensenada, Mexico                  IGS cic1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cordoba          Cordoba, Argentina                IGS cord ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  3  X  X  X  -
St. Croix VLBA   Christiansted, Virgin Islands     IGS cro1 AOA SNR-8100 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
TAEJON           Taejon, Korea                     IGS daej TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia Isl Diego Garcia Island, British      IGS dgar AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Easter Island    Easter Island, Chile              IGS eisl ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Galapagos Island Galapagos Island, Ecuador         IGS gala ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gough Island     Gough Island, dependent terri     IGS goug TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Horn Point Envir Cambridge, Maryland, USA          IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Krugersdorp, South Africa         IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rabat            Rabat, Morrocco                   IGS iavh ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ind. Inst. Sci.  Bangalore, India                  IGS iisc ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  9  9  9  9  9
Kellyville       Kangerlussuaq, Greenland          IGS kely ROGUE SNR-8000        7  8  6  4  5  8  X
Kransnoyarsk     Krasnoyarsk, Russia               IGS kstu AOA SNR-8000 ACT      8  X  X  X  -  X  X
La Plata         La Plata, Argentina               IGS lpgs AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo          Ross Island, Antarctica           IGS mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mauna Kea        Mauna Kea, Hawaii, USA            IGS mkea ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin             Moin, Costa Rica                  IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
NOUMEA           NOUMEA, FRANCE                    IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
OTTAWA NRC       Ottawa, Canada                    IGS nrc1 AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
OTTAWA NRC       Ottawa, Canada                    IGS nrc2 AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan          Yerevan, Republic of Armenia      IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nanyang Technolo Singapore, Singapore              IGS ntus AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Manila Observato Quezon City, Phillipines          IGS pimo ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Poligan 2        Bishkek, Kyrghyzstan              IGS pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Priddis          Calgary, Canada                   IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rio Grande        Rio Grande,  Argentina           IGS riog ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  -  X  X  X  X  X
Riobamba Permane Riobamba, Ecuador                 IGS riop ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Schefferville 2  Schefferville, Canada             IGS sch2 AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Selezaschita     Almaty, Kazakstan                 IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seychelles       Victoria, Seychelles              IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Solomons Is.     Solomons Island, Maryland, US     IGS sol1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  5  X  X  X  X
St. John's       St. John's, Canada                IGS stjo AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutherland       Sutherland, South Africa          IGS suth ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
GPS-station NGI/ Suwon-shi, Korea                  IGS suwn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  1  X  X
Syowa            East Ongle Island, Antarctica     IGS syog TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Tahiti           Papeete, Tahiti                   IGS thti TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Urumgi, People R Urumqi, China                     IGS urum AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
U.S. Naval Ac.   Annapolis, Maryland, USA          IGS usna ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
U.S. Naval Obser Washington, District of Colum     IGS usno AOA SNR-12 ACT        0  4  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda DSTS       Usuda, Japan                      IGS usud ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Vesleskarvet     Sanae, Anarctica                  IGS vesl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  2  X  X  -  -
Westerbork Synth Westerbork, The Netherlands       IGS wsrt AOA SNR-12 ACT        -  7  X  X  X  -  X
Wettzell / Germa Koetzting, Germany                IGS wtzt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wuhan            Wuhan, China                      IGS wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shaanxi Obs.     Lintong, China                    IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                   IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Yamoussoukro Tra Yamoussoukro, Cote d'Ivorie       IGS ykro ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
A Coruna         A Coruna, Spain                 EUREF acor ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alicante         Alicante, Spain                 EUREF alac TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Ankara           Ankara, Turkey                  EUREF ankr ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
L'Aquila         L'Aquila, Italy                 EUREF aqui TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bellmunt         Bellmunt de Segarra, Spain      EUREF bell TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Borowa Gora      Borowa Gora, Poland             EUREF bogo ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec         Boroweic, Poland                EUREF bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brest            Brest, France                   EUREF brst TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels         Brussels, Belgium               EUREF brus ROGUE SNR-8000        7  X  X  9  X  X  X
Bucuresti / Roma Bucuresti  (Bucarest), Romani   EUREF bucu ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Balzano          Bolzano, Italy                  EUREF bzrg LEICA SR399           X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cagliari         Cagliari, Italy                 EUREF cagl ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
CASCAIS          CASCAIS, PORTUGAL               EUREF casc LEICA CRS1000         X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Cosenza          Cosenza, Italy                  EUREF cose LEICA CRS1000         -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cap de Creus     Cadaques, Spain                 EUREF creu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  9  -  -  X  X
Dentergem        Dentergem, Belgium              EUREF dent ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dourbes          Dourbes, Belgium                EUREF dour ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dresden          Dresden, Germany                EUREF dres TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ebre             Roquetes, Spain                 EUREF ebre TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Escornacrabes    Naut Aran, Spain                EUREF esco TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  X  -  X
Euskirchen       Euskirchen, Germany             EUREF eusk TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Genova           Genova, Italy                   EUREF geno TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Golosiiv         Kiev, Ukraine                   EUREF glsv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pecny, Ondrejov  Ondrejov, Czech Republic        EUREF gope ASHTECH Z18           X  X  X  X  X  X  X
GRAB             GRAB                            EUREF grab TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Obs. de Calern   Caussols, France                EUREF gras ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz-Lustbuehel  Graz, Austria                   EUREF graz ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  -  X  X  X  X
HELG             HELG                            EUREF helg ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Herstmonceux     Hailsham, England               EUREF hers ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hafelekar-Innsbr Innsbruck, Austria              EUREF hflk TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hoefn / Iceland  Hoefn, Iceland                  EUREF hofn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Istanbul / Turke Istanbul, Turkey                EUREF ista ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  9  X  X  X  -  X
Joensuu          Joensuu, Finland                EUREF joen ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Jozefoslaw       Jozefoslaw, Poland              EUREF joze TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Karlsruhe        Karlsruhe, Germany              EUREF karl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  EUREF kir0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  EUREF kiru ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kloppenheim      Kloppenheim / Frankfurt, Germ   EUREF klop TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk Obs.    Kootwijk, The Netherlands       EUREF kosg ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lamkowko         Olsztyn, Poland                 EUREF lama ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lampedusa - Capi Lampedusa, Italy                EUREF lamp TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
LHAZ             LHAZ                            EUREF lhaz ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Llmvia           Llmvia, Spain                   EUREF lliv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  -  X  X  X  -  X
Maartsbo         Maartsbo, Sweden                EUREF mar6 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Maspalomas       Maspalomas, Spain               EUREF mas1 AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera           Matera, Italy                   EUREF mate TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
MENDELEEVO       Mendeleevo, Moscow Region, Ru   EUREF mdvo AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Medicina         Medicina, Italy                 EUREF medi ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi        Kirkkonummi, Finland            EUREF mets ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Modra-Piesok     Modra-Piesok, Slovak Republic   EUREF mopi TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Nicosia-Athalass Nicosia, Cyprus                 EUREF nico AOA SNR-8000 ACT      -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Noto             Noto, Italy                     EUREF noto TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              EUREF nya1 AOA BENCHMARK ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              EUREF nyal AOA BENCHMARK ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oberpfaffenhofen Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany       EUREF ober AOA SNR-8000 ACT      9  X  X  X  X  9  9
Onsala           Onsala, Sweden                  EUREF onsa ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oslo             OSLO, NORWAY                    EUREF oslo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
FOMI S.G.O.      Pence, Hungary                  EUREF penc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pfaender/Moos/Br Bregenz, Austria                EUREF pfan TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                EUREF pots AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  9  X  X  X
PRAT             PRAT                            EUREF prat ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  -  X  X  X  X  X
Reykjavik        Reykjavik, Iceland              EUREF reyk ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Riga             Riga, Latvia                    EUREF riga ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
RTMN             RTMN                            EUREF rtmn ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Salzburg/Gaisber Salzburg, Austria               EUREF sbgz TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  8  X  X  X  X
San Fernando     San Fernando, Spain             EUREF sfer TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint Jean des V Saint Jean des Vignes, France   EUREF sjdv ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sodankyla        Sodankyla, Finland              EUREF soda ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Sofia            Sofia, Bulgaria                 EUREF sofi ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  X  X  -  X
Sarajevo/Univers Sarajevo, Bosnia/Hercegovina    EUREF srjv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
STAVANGER        STAVANGER, NORWAY               EUREF stav TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
STPO             St.Poelten, Austria             EUREF stpo ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Svetloe          Svetloe, Russia                 EUREF svtl TRIMBLE 4000SST       X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Torino           Torino, Italy                   EUREF tori TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Toulouse         Toulouse, France                EUREF toul ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Trabzon / Turkey Trabzon, Turkey                 EUREF trab ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 EUREF tro1 AOA BENCHMARK ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 EUREF trom AOA BENCHMARK ACT     -  -  -  -  -  -  -
TRONDHEIM        TRONDHEIM, NORWAY               EUREF tron TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Gebze / TURKEY   Gebze, Turkey                   EUREF tubi TRIMBLE 4000SSI-SS    X  0  X  X  X  8  -
University of Pe Perugia, Italy                  EUREF unpg ASHTECH Z-XII3        9  9  9  5  7  9  9
Univ. of Padova  Padova, Italy                   EUREF upad TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Uzhgorod, Lab. f Uzhgorod, Ukraine               EUREF uzhl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  -  -  -  -  -
Vaasa            Vaasa, Finland                  EUREF vaas ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
VARDOE           VARDOE, NORWAY                  EUREF vard TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Venezia          Venezia, Italy                  EUREF vene ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vilhelmina       Vilhelmina, Sweden              EUREF vil0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Villafranca      Villafranca, Spain              EUREF vill ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Visby            Visby, Sweden                   EUREF vis0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Vilnius          Vilnius, Lithuania              EUREF vlns ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Waremme          Waremme, Belgium                EUREF ware ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wien             Wien, Austria                   EUREF wien TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wroclaw          Wroclaw, Poland                 EUREF wroc ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
WTZA             Wettzell, Germany               EUREF wtza ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wettzell / Germa Koetzting, Germany              EUREF wtzr AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Zelenchukskaya   Zelenchukskaya, Russia          EUREF zeck ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  -  X  X  X  X
Zimmerwald       Zimmerwald, Switzerland         EUREF zimm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ast. Obs. Iaran  Zwenigorod, Russia              EUREF zwen AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head      Victoria, Canada                 WCDA albh AOA BENCHMARK ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chilliwack       Chilliwack, Canada               WCDA chwk ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
DRA2             , Canada                         WCDA dra2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dominion Radio A Penticton, Canada                WCDA drao ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet    Lac du Bonnet, Canada            WCDA dubo ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon        CFS Flin Flon, Canada            WCDA flin ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg          Holberg, Canada                  WCDA holb AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanoose          Nanoose Bay, Canada              WCDA nano ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet         Ucluelet, Canada                 WCDA uclu ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitehorse       Whitehorse, Canada               WCDA whit ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake    Williams Lake, Canada            WCDA will ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler         Whistler, Canada                 WCDA wslr ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  9
Annette Island 1 Annette Island, Alaska, USA      CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island 2 Annette Island, Alaska, USA      CORS ais2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Amarillo         Amarillo, Texas, USA             CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
San Antonio      San Antonio, Texas, USA          CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  -  5  5  5
Atlantic Oceanog Key Biscayne, Miami, Florida,    CORS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arlington        Arlington, Texas, USA            CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  -  5  5  5
Aransas Pass 3   Aransas Pass, Texas, USA         CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Atlanta          Marietta, Georgia, USA           CORS atl1 LEICA SR9500          X  X  X  9  9  9  9
Austin           Austin, Texas, USA               CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  -  5  5  5
Bar Harbor       Bar Harbor, Maine, USA           CORS barh TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cold Bay 1       Cold Bay, Alaska, USA            CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cold Bay 2       Cold Bay, Alaska, USA            CORS bay2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Beaumont         Beaumont, Texas, USA             CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  -  5  5  5
Brunswick 1      Brunswick, Maine, USA            CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Canaveral 1 Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA     CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Canaveral 3 Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA     CORS ccv3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Charleston 1     Charleston, South Carolina, U    CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cheboygan 1      Cheboygan, Michigan, USA         CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, Alaska, US    CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, Alaska, US    CORS chi2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, Alaska, US    CORS chi3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, Alaska, US    CORS chi4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Henlopen 1  Cape Henlopen, Delaware, USA     CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henlopen 2  Cape Henlopen, Delaware, USA     CORS chl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chico 1          Chico, California, USA           CORS cho1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Henry 1     Cape Henry, Virginia, USA        CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chatham 1        Chatham, Massachusetts, USA      CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Clark 1          Clark, South Dakota, USA         CORS clk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Mendocino 1 Mendocino, California, USA       CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  7  X
Columbia         Columbia, South Carolina, USA    CORS cola TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corpus Christi   Corpus Christi, Texas, USA       CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  -  5  5  5
Scottsdale       Scottsdale, Arizona, USA         CORS cosa TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Detroit 1        Detroit, Michigan, USA           CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dover            Dover, Delaware, USA             CORS dnrc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  8  4  X
Driver 1         Driver, Virginia, USA            CORS drv1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
USACE Facility   Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, U    CORS duck TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key 1     Egmont Key, Florida, USA         CORS eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egmont Key 2     Egmont Key, Florida, USA         CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn 1   English Turn, Louisiana, USA     CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Eastport ES      Eastport, Maine, USA             CORS eprt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fort Macon 2     Fort Macon, North Carolina, U    CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Fort Stevens 1   Fort Stevens, Oregon, USA        CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Gaithersburg     Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA      CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  9  -
Galveston 1      Galveston, Texas, USA            CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galbraith        Cincinnati, Ohio, USA            CORS galb LEICA SR9500          X  8  7  X  X  X  X
Gloucester Point Gloucester Point, Virginia, U    CORS glpt ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gustavus 1       Gustavus, Alaska, USA            CORS gus1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Gustavus 2       Gustavus, Alaska, USA            CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Appleton 1       Appleton, Washington, USA        CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
High Point       High Point, North Carolina, U    CORS hipt TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  7  -  4  X  X  X
Houston          Houston, Texas, USA              CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  3  5  -  5  5  5
Hartsville 1     Hartsville, Tennessee, USA       CORS htv1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City 1    Perry, Kansas, USA               CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kansas City 2    Perry, Kansas, USA               CORS kan2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kenai 1          Kenai, Alaska, USA               CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kenai 2          Kenai, Alaska, USA               CORS ken2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Upper Keweenaw 1 Upper Keweenaw, Michigan, USA    CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kodiak 1         Kodiak, Alaska, USA              CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kokole Point 1   Kokole Point, Hawaii, USA        CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Geige, Florida,                                   CORS kyw1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Geige, Florida,                                   CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Houston     Houston, Texas, USA              CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Louisville 1     Taylorsville, Kentucky, USA      CORS lou1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Louisville 2     Taylorsville, Kentucky, USA      CORS lou2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lubbuck          Lubbock, Texas, USA              CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  -  5  5  5
Memphis 2        French Bayou, Arkansas, USA      CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Miami 3          Miami, Florida, USA              CORS mia3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Miami 4          Miami, Florida, USA              CORS mia4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Milwaukee 1      Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA        CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  8  X  X  X
Millers Ferry 1  Millers Ferry, Alabama, USA      CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mobile Point 1   Mobile, Alabama, USA             CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        8  8  X  X  X  X  X
East Moriches 1  East Moriches, New York, USA     CORS mor1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
East Moriches 2  East Moriches, New York, USA     CORS mor2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
East Moriches 3  East Moriches, New York, USA     CORS mor3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Neebish Is. 3    Neebish Island, Michigan, USA    CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
New Jersey Insti Newark, New Jersey, USA          CORS njit LEICA SR9500          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Naval Station Ne Newport, Rhode Island, USA       CORS npri TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Odessa           Odessa, Texas, USA               CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  -  5  5  5
Omaha 1          Omaha, Nebraska, USA             CORS omh1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Orono            Orono, Maine, USA                CORS oro_ ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  9  2  X  X  X
Pt. Arguello 1   Point Arguello, California, U    CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
El Paso          El Paso, Texas, USA              CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000SSE       7  7  7  -  7  7  7
Pickford 1       Pickford, Michigan, USA          CORS pck1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
PHBS             PHBS                             CORS phbs TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
PHBY             PHBY                             CORS phby TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Pt. Loma 3       Point Loma, California, USA      CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penobscot 1      Penobscot, Maine, USA            CORS pnb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penobscot 2      Penobscot, Maine, USA            CORS pnb2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 1     New Castle, New Hampshire, US    CORS por1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 2     New Castle, New Hampshire, US    CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 4     New Castle, New Hampshire, US    CORS por4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  9  X  X  X
Potato Point 2   Potato Point, Alaska, USA        CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Potato Point 3   Potato Point, Alaska, USA        CORS pot3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penn State       State College, Pennsylvania,     CORS psu1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Puerto Rico 3    Isabela, Puerto Rico, USA        CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Reedy Point 1    Reedy Point, Delaware, USA       CORS red1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rock Island 1    Teeds Grove, Iowa, USA           CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  8  X  X  X
Robinson Pt.     Robinson Point, Washington, U    CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw 1        Saginaw Bay, Michigan, USA       CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saginaw 2        Saginaw Bay, Michigan, USA       CORS sag2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sallisaw 1       Sallisaw, Oklahoma, USA          CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sallisaw 2       Sallisaw, Oklahoma, USA          CORS sal2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Savannah         Savannah, Georgia, USA           CORS sav1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Savannah         Savannah, Georgia, USA           CORS sav2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
SAVE             SAVE                             CORS save ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sandy Hook 1     Sandy Hook, New Jersey, USA      CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sturgeon Bay 1   Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, USA     CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        4  7  7  8  X  9  X
STKR             STKR                             CORS stkr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Louis 3      Summerfield, Illinois, USA       CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Louis 4      St. Louis, Missouri, USA         CORS stl4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
St. Paul 1       Alma, Wisconsin, USA             CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Table Mt.        Table Mountain, Colorado, USA    CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  0  4  X
The Surveyors Ex Anchorage, Alaska, USA           CORS tsea LEICA CRS1000         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Pt. 1      Upolu Point, Hawaii, USA         CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  9  9  9  7  X
Vandenberg AFB 1 Vandenberg, California, USA      CORS van1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vandenberg AFB 2 Vandenberg, California, USA      CORS van2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Vicksburg 1      Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA      CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vicksburg 2      Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA      CORS vic2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Whidbey Island 1 Whidbey Island, Washington, U    CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  9  X  X  X  X
Whitney 1        Whitney, Nebraska, USA           CORS whn1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitefish Point  Whitefish Point, Michigan, US    CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wisconsin Pt. 1  Wisconsin Point, Wisconsin, U    CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yreka            Yreka, California, USA           CORS ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown 1     Youngstown, New York, USA        CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Aztec            Aztec, New Mexico, USA            FSL azcn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
BARN             BARN                              FSL barn ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Blacksburg       Blacksburg, Virginia, USA         FSL blkv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  9  X
Bloomfield       Bloomfield, Missouri, USA         FSL blmm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Blue River       Blue River, Wisconsin, USA        FSL blrw TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Central          Central, Alaska, USA              FSL cena TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Conway           Conway, Missouri, USA             FSL cnwm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  5  X  X  9  9
Dequeen          Dequeen, Arkansas, USA            FSL dqua TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Boulder test bed Boulder, Colorado, USA            FSL dsr2 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Boulder          Boulder, Colorado, USA            FSL dsrc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbury         Fairbury, Nebraska, USA           FSL fbyn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Granada          Granada, Colorado, USA            FSL gdac TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Glenallen        Glennallen, Alaska, USA           FSL gnaa TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hillsboro        Hillsboro, Kansas, USA            FSL hbrk TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Haskell          Morris, Oklahoma, USA             FSL hklo TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Haviland         Haviland, Kansas, USA             FSL hvlk TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jayton           Jayton, Texas, USA                FSL jtnt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lamont           Lamont, Oklahoma, USA             FSL lmno TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lathrop          Lathrop, Missouri, USA            FSL lthm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Medicine Bow     Medicine Bow, Wyoming, USA        FSL mbww TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Merriman         Merriman, Nebraska, USA           FSL mrrn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Stennis          Stennis Space Center, Mississ     FSL ndbc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neodesha         Neodesha, Kansas, USA             FSL ndsk TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Neligh           Neligh, Nebraska, USA             FSL nlgn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Okolona          Okolona, Mississippi, USA         FSL okom TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Palestine        Palestine, Texas, USA             FSL patt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Platteville      Platteville, Colorado, USA        FSL pltc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Purcell          Purcell, Oklahoma, USA            FSL prco TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McCook           McCook, Nebraska, USA             FSL rwdn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seattle          Seattle, Washington, USA          FSL seaw TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Slater           Slater, Iowa, USA                 FSL slai TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Syracuse         Syracuse, New York, USA           FSL sycn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tucumcari        Tucumcari, New Mexico, USA        FSL tcun TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Talkeetna        Talkeetna, Alaska, USA            FSL tlka TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vici             Vici, Oklahoma, USA               FSL vcio TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wood Lake        Wood Lake, Minnesota, USA         FSL wdlm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wolcott          Wolcott, Indiana, USA             FSL wlci TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Winchester       Winchester, Illinois, USA         FSL wnci TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Winnfield        Winnfield, Louisiana, USA         FSL wnfl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  9  X  X
White Sands      White Sands, New Mexico, USA      FSL wsmn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Burns Jct.       Burns Junction, Oregon, USA     PANGA burn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Cape Blanco      Port Orford, Oregon, USA        PANGA cabl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Corvallis        Corvallis, Oregon, USA          PANGA corv ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldendale Obs.  Goldendale, Washington, USA     PANGA gobs TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Johnston Ridge O Castle Rock, Washington, USA    PANGA jro1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Kelso Airport    Kelso, Washington, USA          PANGA kels TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Lind Hall        Ellensburg, Washington, USA     PANGA lind TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Neah Bay         Neah Bay, Washington, USA       PANGA neah ASHTECH Z-XII3        7  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neport           Newport, Oregon, USA            PANGA newp ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pacific Beach    Pacific Beach, Washington, US   PANGA pabh TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Redmond          Redmond, Oregon, USA            PANGA redm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Satsop           Satsop, Washington, USA         PANGA sats TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Seattle          Seattle, Washington, USA        PANGA seat TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sedro Wooley     Sedro Woolley, Washington, US   PANGA sedr TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Sheldon Wildlife Denio, Nevada, USA              PANGA shld ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Trinidad Head    , California                    PANGA trnd ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Arti             Arti, Russian Federation         NEDA artu ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bilibino         Bilibino, Russian Federation     NEDA bili ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Seismic Station  Magadan, Russian Federation      NEDA mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Institute of Vol Petropavlovsk-Kamchatka, Russ    NEDA petp ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Seismic Station  Tixi, Russian Federation         NEDA tixi ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  X  -  -  -  -
Seismic Station  Yakutsk, Russian Federation      NEDA yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  -  -  -  -  -
Yuzhno-Sakhalins Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russian Fe    NEDA yssk ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alaska Tsunami W Palmer, Alaska, USA              AKDA atwc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
College Geophysi College, Alaska, USA             AKDA clgo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  1  8  X  X
Boulder Wyoming  Boulder, Wyoming, USA            EBRY blwy TRIMBLE 4000SSI       1  7  9  X  X  X  X
Lake MT Utah     , Utah, USA                      EBRY eout TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  3  X  X  X  X
Great Rift Idaho Great Rift, Idaho, USA           EBRY gtrg TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hamer Idaho      , Idaho, USA                     EBRY hamg TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake NSN Wyoming , Wyoming, USA                   EBRY lkwy TRIMBLE 4000SSI       1  7  9  X  X  X  X
East Ogden Utah  , Utah, USA                      EBRY lmut TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mammoth Wyoming  , Wyoming, USA                   EBRY mawy TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Antelope U , Utah, USA                      EBRY naiu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Old Faithful Wyo Yellowstone, Wyoming, USA        EBRY ofwy TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Red Butte        Salt Lake, Utah, USA             EBRY rbut TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  1  X  X  X  X
Alice Springs AU Alice Springs, Australia         ARGN alic AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Casey            Casey, Antarctica                ARGN cas1 AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ceduna AU019     Ceduna, Australia                ARGN cedu AOA ICS-4000Z         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos            Cocos (Keeling) Island, Austr    ARGN coco AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Darwin AU014     Darwin, Australia                ARGN darw AOA ICS-4000Z         9  X  X  X  X  -  -
Davis            Davis, Antarctica                ARGN dav1 AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart AU016     Hobart, Australia                ARGN hob2 AOA SNR-12 ACT        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jabiru AU043     Jabiru, Australia                ARGN jab1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  0  -
Karratha AU013   Karratha, Australia              ARGN karr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
MacQuarie Island MacQuarie Island, Sub-Antarct    ARGN mac1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Mawson           Mawson, Antarctica               ARGN maw1 AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Stromlo          Canberra, Australia              ARGN str1 AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla (Can (Near) Canberra, Australia       ARGN tid1 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Townsville AU028 Cape Ferguson, Australia         ARGN tow2 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yaragadee        Dongara, Australia               ARGN yar2 AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Binyamin Shmuter Haifa, Israel                 SOI-TAU bshm ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Metzoki Dragot   Metzoki Dragot, Israel        SOI-TAU drag ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  8  X  -  -  -
Eilat            Eilat, Israel                 SOI-TAU elat TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Gilboa       Katzrin, Israel               SOI-TAU gilb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Kibbutz Kabri    Kabri, Israel                 SOI-TAU kabr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  9  -  -  -
Katzrin          Katzrin, Israel               SOI-TAU katz TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mizpe Ramon      Mizpe Ramon, Israel           SOI-TAU ramo ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  9  -  -  -
Tel Aviv         Tel Aviv, Israel              SOI-TAU tela TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  X  X  X  X  X  -
Alamo            Lincoln County, Nevada, USA     BARGN alam TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Apex             Clark County, Nevada, USA       BARGN apex TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Argus Range      ? County, California, USA       BARGN argu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       2  8  -  -  -  -  -
Beatty           Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN beat TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bullfrog         Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN bull TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Busted Butte     Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN bust TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Castle           Cleveland, Utah, USA            BARGN cast TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cedar            Delle, Utah, USA                BARGN ceda TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chloride         Beatty, Nevada, USA             BARGN chlo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Coon             Magma, Utah, USA                BARGN coon TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Crater           Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN crat TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dyer             Esmeralda, Nevada, USA          BARGN dyer TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Echo Canyon Stat Lincoln County, Nevada, USA     BARGN echo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egan             Ely, Nevada, USA                BARGN egan TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Elko             Elko, Nevada, USA               BARGN elko TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ferno Mesa       Coconino County, Arizona, USA   BARGN fern TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Foote            Gandy, Utah, USA                BARGN foot TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fredonia         Coconino County, Arizona, USA   BARGN fred TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gabbs            Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN gabb TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Garlic           Empire, Nevada, USA             BARGN garl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goshute          Wendover, Utah, USA             BARGN gosh TRIMBLE 4000SSI       5  X  X  X  X  X  X
Heber            Heber City, Utah, USA           BARGN hebe TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Johnny Mine      Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN john TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mnt. Lewis       Mt. Lewis, Nevada, USA          BARGN lewi TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Little Skull     Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN litt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mercury          Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN merc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mineral          Palisade, Nevada, USA           BARGN mine TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Monitor Ranch    Monitor Valley, Nevada, USA     BARGN moni TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perlite Canyon   Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN perl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point of Rocks   Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN poin TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  -  -  X  X  X  X
Railroad Valley  Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN rail TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Relay            Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN rela TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Repository       Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN repo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Roger's Peak     Death Valley, California, USA   BARGN roge TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ruby             Halleck, Nevada, USA            BARGN ruby TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ryan             Inyo County, California, USA    BARGN ryan TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  4  X  X
Shinn            Litchfield, California, USA     BARGN shin TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shoshone         Inyo County, California, USA    BARGN shos TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Skull Mountain   Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN skul TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Slide Mnt.       Mt. Rose, Nevada, USA           BARGN slid TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Smelter          Delta, Utah, USA                BARGN smel TRIMBLE 4000SSE       4  -  1  X  X  X  X
Angel Peak       Clark County, Nevada, USA       BARGN smyc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Striped Hills    Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN stri TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tates Wash       Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN tate TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  -  -  -  X  X
Tiva Canyon      Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN tiva TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tonopah          Nye County, Nevada, USA         BARGN tono TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
TUNG             Oreana, Nevada, USA             BARGN tung TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
UPSA             Fallon, Nevada, USA             BARGN upsa TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Aguascalientes F Aguascalientes, Mexico           RGNA ineg ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Yautepec         Yautepec, Mexico                 RGNA yaig LEICA CRS1000         -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Scripps 2        La Jolla, California, USA       SOPAC sio2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Scripps 4 PGGA s La Jolla, California, USA       SOPAC sio4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mammoth Lakes    Mammoth Lakes, California, US     JPL casa ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Harvest Platform Lompoc, California, USA           JPL harv AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Krakatoa         Mammoth Lakes, California, US     JPL krak ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kumtor           , Kyrgyzstan                      JPL kumt ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  X  -  -
Kunming          Kunming, China                    JPL kunm ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Quincy           Quincy, California, USA           JPL quin ROGUE SNR-8000        4  -  5  3  0  1  1
CAND             , California, USA                     cand ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kodiak           Kodiak, Alaska, USA               IGS kodk ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
LAND             , California, USA                     land ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
MIDA             , California, USA                     mida ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
POMM             , California, USA                     pomm ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Amundsen/Scott   , Antarctica                          amun ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
The Satellite Ge BEIJING, P.R.C.                       bjfs ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  6  X  X
Bree             Bree, Belgium                         bree AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     9  X  X  9  X  9  X
CBPA             CBPA                                  cbpa ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chumysh          Chumysh, Kazakhstan                   chum ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
DSTO             Adelaide, Australia                   dst1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Graz             Graz, Austria                         graa AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Grim        Cape Grim, Australia                  grim LEICA SR9500          -  -  -  -  -  -  -
JAMA             Kingston, Jamaica                     jama ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
JPL Freq. Lab    Pasadena, California, USA             jplf ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
KAYT             KAYT                                  kayt TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Meeuwen          Meeuwen, Belgium                      meeu AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Membach          Membach, Belgium                      memb AOA ICS-4000Z ACT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
NPLB             NPLB                                  nplb ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dunedin          Dunedin, New Zealand                  ousd TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Palmer Station   , Antarctica                          palm ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
PATK             PATK                                  patk ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
SAMP             , Indonesia                           samp ASHTECH Z-XII3        3  X  -  X  X  6  X
Shamsi           Shimsa, 0                             shas ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
SILE             SILE                                  sile LEICA SR399           8  X  6  X  8  X  X
SUMK             SUMK                                  sumk ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Talas            Talas, Kyrgyzstan                     tala TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taal Volcano     TVST                                  tvst TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Virginia Institu Wachapreague, Virginia, USA           vims ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Winnipeg         Winnipeg, Canada                      winn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 079 080 081 082 083 084 085
                                        ---------------------------------
                                         #  | 549 557 542 531 528 513 518
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
1. Data "Networks"
   SCIGN   -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
              http://www.scign.org
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/
              email: [email-masked]
   SCIGN-P -- SCIGN Potential Sites
   SOPAC   -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              http://lox.ucsd.edu
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYYY/DDD
              email: [email-masked]
   BARD    -- Bay Area Regional Deformation Array
              http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard/bard.html
              ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/rinex
              email: [email-masked]
   BARGN   -- Basin and Range GPS Network
              http://www-cfa.harvard.edu/space_geodesy/BARGEN
   CDDIS   -- Crustal Dynamics Data Information System
              http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
              ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov gps1:[gpsdata.YYDDD.YYo]
              email: [email-masked]
   CORS    -- U.S. Continuously Operating Reference Stations
              http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
              ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/rinex/YYDDD
              email: [email-masked]
   EUREF   -- European Permanent Network
              http://www.oma.be/KSB-ORB/EUREF/eurefhome.html
              email: [email-masked]
   FSL     -- Forecast Systems Laboratory
              http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/fsl
              email: [email-masked]
   IGN     -- Institute Geographique National
              ftp://mozart.ign.fr IGS$FTPDEV:[CORE.DDD]
              email: [email-masked]
   IGS     -- International GPS Service
              Note: IGS-C indicate sites that define IGS reference frame
              http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              email: [email-masked]
   RGNA    -- Red Geodesica Nacional Activa
              ftp://200.23.8.80/home/data/ineg/YYYY
   JPL     -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
              http://jpl.nasa.gov
   PANGA   -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
              http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
              ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
              email: [email-masked]
   SOI-TAU -- Survey of Israel - Tel Aviv University
              ftp://ftp1.netvision.net.il/ftpdir/melzer/g1_b
   WCDA    -- Western Canada Deformation Array
              http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
              email: [email-masked]
   AKDA    -- Alaska Deformation Array
              http://www.aeic.alaska.edu/Input/akda
              email: [email-masked]

2. SOPAC also archives  meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m)

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 01054