Subject: [SCIGN-737] new SOPAC archive newsletter format
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:50:43 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   24 Mar 16:50:45 PST 2000      Message Number 737
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new SOPAC archive newsletter format

Dear Colleagues,

The format for the SOPAC Data Holdings weekly newsletter has changed.  The
newsletter is now generated from the SOPAC database and lists current site
receiver, antenna and dome types.  Changes to these types result in
additional line entries for the site, with the corresponding equipment
listed.  

All historical newsletters, starting on GPS week 521 (1990) have been
regenerated to provide a current listing of archive data availability.
These are available via the SOPAC web site at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu/weeklyReports/

and via ftp at:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/newsletter

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225                 office: 858-534-1750
------------------------------------------------------------