Subject: [SCIGN-735] fmtp receiver SN correction
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:15:22 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   22 Mar 09:15:25 PST 2000      Message Number 735
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: fmtp receiver SN correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

fmtp - receiver SN corrected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	19-MAR-2000:23:00:08 and 20-MAR-2000:23:00:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02802;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager