Subject: [SCIGN-732] mhms, noco corrections
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:36:32 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   17 Mar 10:36:34 PST 2000      Message Number 732
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: mhms, noco corrections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

mhms - antenna type corrected

noco - receiver begin date corrected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	14-MAR-2000:23:00:12 and 15-MAR-2000:23:00:12

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

mhms;12-JAN-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

noco;19-FEB-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP02779;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager