Subject: [SCIGN-730] new site tmap
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:33:02 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   16 Mar 09:33:04 PST 2000      Message Number 730
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new site tmap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

tmap - Thermal Airport/Road Yard, Thermal, Riverside Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	13-MAR-2000:23:00:08 and 14-MAR-2000:23:00:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Antenna Height;0.0083;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991829;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Dome Serial Number;00228;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP03034;Aris Aspiotes;

tmap;14-MAR-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Aris Aspiotes;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager