Subject: [SCIGN-728] new sites edpp, fmtp, wgpp, wkpk
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:38:53 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   13 Mar 13:38:55 PST 2000      Message Number 728
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new sites edpp, fmtp, wgpp, wkpk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

edpp - Edmonston Pumping Plant, Bakersfield, Kern Co.

fmtp - Fillmore Teleport, Fillmore, Ventura Co. 

wgpp - Wind Gap Pumping Plant, Bakersfield, Kern Co.

wkpk - Whitaker Peak, Pyramid Lake, L.A. Co.

Note: data for these sites will be present on the SOPAC archive
      by 03/14/2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	09-MAR-2000:23:00:06 and 10-MAR-2000:23:00:06

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991824;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Dome Serial Number;00058;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02815;John Galetzka;

edpp;11-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991713;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;0084;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02812;John Galetzka;

fmtp;12-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991835;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Dome Serial Number;00051;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03061;John Galetzka;

wgpp;10-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991819;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;0080;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03050;John Galetzka;

wkpk;06-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager