Subject: [SCIGN-727] new sites cnpp, noco, sfdm
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:18:39 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   13 Mar 13:18:42 PST 2000      Message Number 727
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new sites cnpp, noco, sfdm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

cnpp - Corona Power Plant, Corona, Riverside Co.

noco - Riverside Community College Norco Campus, Norco, Riverside Co.

sfdm - Santa Felicia Dam, Piru, Ventura Co.

Note: no data currently available for cnpp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	08-MAR-2000:23:00:16 and 09-MAR-2000:23:00:16

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991740;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Dome Serial Number;00083;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP027770;John Galetzka;

cnpp;10-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991841;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP07779;John Galetzka;

noco;31-AUG-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

noco;18-FEB-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991823;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991742;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00034;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03105;John Galetzka;

sfdm;28-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager