Subject: [SCIGN-723] new site oxyc
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:06:44 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   06 Mar 13:06:46 PST 2000      Message Number 723
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: new site oxyc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

oxyc - Occidental College, Eagle Rock, L.A. Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	02-MAR-2000:23:00:08 and 03-MAR-2000:23:00:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991725;Paul Jamason;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP02965;Paul Jamason;

oxyc;22-JAN-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager