Subject: [SCIGN-720] bmry,dssc,pmob changes,new site cuhs
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:58:24 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   28 Feb 09:58:26 PST 2000      Message Number 720
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: bmry,dssc,pmob changes,new site cuhs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

bmry - antenna change / dome install

cuhs - new site Cuyama Valley High School, New Cuyama, Santa Barbara Co.

dssc - antenna change / dome install

pmob - corrected current antenna model + SN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	20-FEB-2000:09:40:06 and 27-FEB-2000:09:40:06

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bmry;09-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991836;Paul Jamason;

bmry;09-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

bmry;09-SEP-1999;Dome Serial Number;00078;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991791;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02810;Paul Jamason;

cuhs;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

dssc;09-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991834;Paul Jamason;

dssc;09-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

dssc;09-SEP-1999;Dome Serial Number;00079;Paul Jamason;

dssc;09-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

pmob;15-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991828;Paul Jamason;

pmob;15-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager