Subject: [SCIGN-716] ewpp antenna change
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:11:08 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   13 Feb 17:11:10 PST 2000      Message Number 716
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: ewpp antenna change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

ewpp - antenna change, tall SCIGN dome installed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	09-FEB-2000:23:00:08 and 10-FEB-2000:23:00:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

ewpp;22-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991837;Shannon Van Wyk;

ewpp;22-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

ewpp;22-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;053;Shannon Van Wyk;

ewpp;22-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager