Subject: [SCIGN-715] new sites phlb, sibe, troy
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:44:06 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   11 Feb 08:44:08 PST 2000      Message Number 715
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites phlb, sibe, troy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

agmt - receiver type corrected

phlb - Philips Air Force Lab, Edwards AFB, Kern Co.

sibe - Siberia, Ludlow, San Bernardino Co.

troy - Troy, Newberry Springs, San Bernardino Co.

Note:  sites sibe and troy are former survey sites which have been
       converted to continuously operating SCIGN sites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	08-FEB-2000:23:00:08 and 09-FEB-2000:23:00:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991709;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Dome Serial Number;00231;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02889;John Galetzka;

phlb;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Antenna Height;0.0614;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991909;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Dome Type;NONE;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP03044;John Galetzka;

sibe;14-JAN-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

troy;14-JAN-2000;Antenna Height;0.0614;John Galetzka;

troy;14-JAN-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991908;John Galetzka;

troy;14-JAN-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

troy;14-JAN-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

troy;14-JAN-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP02626;John Galetzka;

troy;14-JAN-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager