Subject: [SCIGN-714] new sites oghs, sbcc, sghs
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:41:03 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   10 Feb 09:41:05 PST 2000      Message Number 714
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites oghs, sbcc, sghs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

oghs - new site, Orange Glen High School, Escondido, San Diego Co.

sbcc - new site, Saddleback Community College, Mission Viejo, Orange Co.

sghs - new site, San Gabriel High School, San Gabriel, L.A. Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	07-FEB-2000:23:00:06 and 08-FEB-2000:23:00:06

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991716;Paul Jamason;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;Paul Jamason;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP02634;Paul Jamason;

oghs;08-FEB-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991820;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03038;Paul Jamason;

sbcc;08-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

sghs;07-FEB-2000;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;Shannon Van Wyk;

sghs;07-FEB-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP03065;Shannon Van Wyk;

sghs;07-FEB-2000;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Shannon Van Wyk;

sghs;08-FEB-2000;Antenna Height;0.0083;Shannon Van Wyk;

sghs;08-FEB-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991718;Shannon Van Wyk;

sghs;08-FEB-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

sghs;08-FEB-2000;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager