Subject: [SCIGN-711] nbps receiver swap
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:40:15 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   07 Feb 11:40:18 PST 2000      Message Number 711
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: nbps receiver swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

nbps - receiver swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	03-FEB-2000:23:00:10 and 04-FEB-2000:23:00:10

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

nbps;03-FEB-2000;Receiver Serial Number;LP02812;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager