Subject: [SCIGN-710] Wk 1046 SOPAC Data Holdings
From: archive admin account <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 01:10:25 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   01 Feb 01:10:29 PST 2000      Message Number 710
******************************************************************************

Author:  Jeff Dean, Paul Jamason, and Michael Scharber
Subject: Week 1046 SOPAC Data Holdings
            
SOPAC Global Data Center Report -- GPS Week 1046

Submitted by: Jeff Dean, Paul Jamason, and Michael Scharber
              Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center (SOPAC)
              Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP)
              Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO)
              University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
              La Jolla, CA 92093-0225 USA
              E-mail: [email-masked] 
              Fax: (619) 534-9873
              Geodesy Lab: (619) 534-7692 

To access SOPAC GARNER archive:
 ftp lox.ucsd.edu (132.239.152.86)
 login: anonymous
 password: your email address
 directories: raw, rinex, nav, met, products
WWW home page URL: http://lox.ucsd.edu
Direct problems to: [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________
Data Holdings as of February 1, 2000  09:06:50  GMT

         C O N T I N U O U S   G P S   D A T A   A R C H I V E D   A T   S O P A C

           GPS WEEK # 1046               01/23/2000 - 01/29/2000     DOY 023 - DOY 029

                                                                                  0  0  0  0  0  0  0
                                                 NET   SITE                       2  2  2  2  2  2  2
   SITE NAME               LOCATION                    CODE IGS RECEIVER CODE     3  4  5  6  7  8  9
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- --------------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Skinner     Temecula, CA, USA               SCIGN bill ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Blythe           Blythe, CA, USA                 SCIGN blyt ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carbon Creek     Placentia, CA, USA              SCIGN cccs ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
China Lake       Coso Junction, CA, USA          SCIGN coso ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Yucaipa          Yucaipa, CA, USA                SCIGN crfp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Durmid Hill      Durmid, CA, USA                 SCIGN dhlg ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  B  B  -  -  -  -
Lake Mathews     Lake Mathews, CA, USA           SCIGN math TRIMBLE 4000SSE       B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Monument Peak    Monument Peak SLR, CA, USA      SCIGN monp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA            SCIGN pin1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 2         Pinyon Flat, CA, USA            SCIGN pin2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinemeadow       Pinemeadow, CA, USA             SCIGN roch ASHTECH Z-XII3       B5  -  -  - B1  B  B
San Clemente Is. San Clemente Is., CA, USA       SCIGN scip ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  R  B
Scripps 3        La Jolla, CA, USA               SCIGN sio3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bommer Canyon    Bommer Canyon, CA, USA          SCIGN trak ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Wide Canyon      Sky Valley, CA, USA             SCIGN widc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Argos Mountain F Johnson Valley, CA, USA         SCIGN agmt ASHTECH LM-XII3       B  B  B B5 B8  B B6
Azusa            Azusa, CA, USA                  SCIGN azu1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bearmat Hill     Twentynine Palms, CA, USA       SCIGN bmhl ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B B6  B  R B3 B7
Brand Basin      Brand Basin, CA, USA            SCIGN bran ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA              SCIGN carr ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Catalina         Catalina Is., CA, USA           SCIGN cat1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Chilao           Chilao, CA, USA                 SCIGN chil ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Caltech          Pasadena, CA, USA               SCIGN cit1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Claremont        Claremont, CA, USA              SCIGN clar ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 9      Sylmar, CA, USA                 SCIGN cmp9 ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
CSU Northridge   Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN csn1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Covina H.S.      Covina, CA, USA                 SCIGN cvhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B B9 B5 B4 B8
Pacoima Dam 1    Pacoima, CA, USA                SCIGN dam1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  R  B
Pacoima Dam 2    Pacoima, CA, USA                SCIGN dam2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
FHFF             FHFF                            SCIGN fhff ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Frazier Mountain Frazier Mountain, CA, USA       SCIGN fzhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sweeney Granite  Kelso, CA, USA                  SCIGN gmrc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hector Mine      Newberry Springs, CA, USA       SCIGN hcmn ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B B6 B3  R B3 B6
Holcomb Ridge    Pearblossom, CA, USA            SCIGN holc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Hollydale        Hollydale, CA, USA              SCIGN holp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Huntington Park  Huntington Park, CA, USA        SCIGN hphs ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Long Beach CC 2  Long Beach, CA, USA             SCIGN lbc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach       Long Beach, CA, USA             SCIGN lbch ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Lee          Hollywood, CA, USA              SCIGN leep ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
L.F. Reservoir   Beverly Hills, CA, USA          SCIGN lfrs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lancaster        Lancaster, CA, USA              SCIGN linj ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Longdon Yard     Irwindale, CA, USA              SCIGN long ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Live Oak Reservo La Verne, CA, USA               SCIGN lors ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Lockwood Valley  Lockwood Valley, CA, USA        SCIGN lvms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Moorpark W.D.    Moorpark, CA, USA               SCIGN mpwd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Oat Mountain 2   Santa Suzanna Mts., CA, USA     SCIGN oat2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, CA, USA       SCIGN opbl ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B B6 B6  B B5
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, CA, USA       SCIGN opcl ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B B8 B7  B B7
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, CA, USA       SCIGN opcp ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B B5 B2 B7  B B4
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, CA, USA       SCIGN opcx ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B B6 B1  B B6
Palos Verdes     Palos Verdes, CA, USA           SCIGN pvep ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Peninsula High S Palos Verdes, CA, USA           SCIGN pvhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palos Verdes Res Rolling Hills, CA, USA          SCIGN pvrs ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rodman Mountain  Newberry Springs, CA, USA       SCIGN rdmt ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B B6 B5  B  B B7
Rocketdyne       Rocketdyne, CA, USA             SCIGN rock ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Nicolas Isl. San Nicholas Isl, CA, USA       SCIGN sni1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fire Camp 8      Saddle Peak, CA, USA            SCIGN spk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Table Mountain   Wrightwood, CA, USA             SCIGN tabl ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Torrance Ariport Torrance, CA, USA               SCIGN torp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
UCLA             Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN uclp ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
USC              Los Angeles, CA, USA            SCIGN usc1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Van Norman Cpx.  Granada Hills, CA, USA          SCIGN vncx ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vandenberg       Vandenberg AFB, CA, USA         SCIGN vndp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Marine Exchange  USCG, CA, USA                   SCIGN vtis ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
West Covina H.S. West Covina, CA, USA            SCIGN wchs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Whittier College Whittier, CA, USA               SCIGN whc1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mt. Wilson       Mt. Wilson, CA, USA             SCIGN wlsn ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Whiteman Airport Whiteman Airport, CA, USA       SCIGN wmap ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Allen Osborne    Westlake, CA, USA               SCIGN aoa1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone 2      Goldstone, CA, USA              SCIGN gol2 ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  9  8  8
Goldstone        Goldstone, CA, USA              SCIGN gold ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
JPL Mesa         Pasadena, CA, USA               SCIGN jplm ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Anza Gravel Exca Anza, CA, USA                 SCIGN-P azry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Beaumont R.Y.    Beaumont, CA, USA             SCIGN-P bmry ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
College of the D Palm Desert, CA, USA          SCIGN-P cotd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carter Reservoir Westmoreland, CA, USA         SCIGN-P crrs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Desert Sun Sc. C Idyllwild, CA, USA            SCIGN-P dssc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
E.R., E. Dam     Eastside Res., CA, USA        SCIGN-P esre TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
E.R., W. Dam     Eastside Res., CA, USA        SCIGN-P esrw TRIMBLE 4000SSE       B  B  B  B  B  -  -
Fairview Park    Costa Mesa, CA, USA           SCIGN-P fvpk ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Drop 2           El Centro, CA, USA            SCIGN-P iid2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mills Filtration Riverside, CA, USA            SCIGN-P mlfp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Montezuma V. FD  Ranchita, CA, USA             SCIGN-P mvfd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palomar Obs.     Mt. Palomar, CA, USA          SCIGN-P pmob ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Perris Pumpback  Perris, CA, USA               SCIGN-P ppbf ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Palm Springs Air Palm Springs, CA, USA         SCIGN-P psap ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Shorecliffs MS   San Clemente, CA, USA         SCIGN-P scms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Salton City Main Salton City, CA, USA          SCIGN-P slms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Sonora H.S.      La Habra, CA, USA             SCIGN-P snhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Pedro Martir S.P.M. Obs., Mexico           SCIGN-P spmx ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  -  -
U.S. Gypsum Comp Ocotillo Wells, CA, USA       SCIGN-P usgc ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Apple Valley     Apple Valley, CA, USA         SCIGN-P avry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Big Bear Rd. Yd. Big Bear, CA, USA             SCIGN-P bbry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Bell Gardens     Bell Gardens, CA, USA         SCIGN-P bgis ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Burke M.S.       Pico Rivera, CA, USA          SCIGN-P bkms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Barstow Rd. Yd.  Barstow, CA, USA              SCIGN-P bsry ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Calabasas H.S.   Calabasas, CA, USA            SCIGN-P cbhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Compton C.C.     Compton, CA, USA              SCIGN-P ccco ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Challenger Middl Lancaster, CA, USA            SCIGN-P chms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Cajon Maint. St. W. Cajon Valley, CA, USA      SCIGN-P cjms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Carson H.S.      Carson, CA, USA               SCIGN-P crhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
CSU Dominguez    Carson, CA, USA               SCIGN-P csdh ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
La Contenta M.S. Yucca Valley, CA, USA         SCIGN-P ctms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Dorsey H.S.      Crenshaw, CA, USA             SCIGN-P dshs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Devil's Punchbow Pearblossom, CA, USA          SCIGN-P dvpb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Downey H.S.      Downey, CA, USA               SCIGN-P dyhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
El Camino Coll.  Torrance, CA, USA             SCIGN-P ecco ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
East L.A. S.C.   Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN-P elsc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Etiwanda P.P.    Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA     SCIGN-P ewpp ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Fairfax H.S.     Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN-P fxhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Glen Helen Regio San Bernardino, CA, USA       SCIGN-P ghrp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
High Vista Commu High Vista, CA, USA           SCIGN-P hivi ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hinds Pumping St Chiriaco Summit, CA, USA      SCIGN-P hnps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Iron Mountain Pu Rice, CA, USA                 SCIGN-P imps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Isabella    Kernville, CA, USA            SCIGN-P islk ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Los Angeles Pier Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN-P lapc ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Southwest Coll.  Athens, CA, USA               SCIGN-P lasc ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Long Beach CC 1  Long Beach, CA, USA           SCIGN-P lbc1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Landers E.S.     Landers, CA, USA              SCIGN-P ldes ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ludlow Southwest Ludlow, CA, USA               SCIGN-P ldsw ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN-P llas ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
La Puente H.S.   La Puente, CA, USA            SCIGN-P lphs ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Markham Middle S Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN-P mhms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mtn. Skies Obs.  Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA       SCIGN-P msob ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Mesa Union S.D.  Somis, CA, USA                SCIGN-P musd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Noble Pass Firin Twentynine Palms, CA, USA     SCIGN-P nbps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
North Park       Inglewood, CA , USA           SCIGN-P nopk ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Oasis E.S.       29 Palms, CA, USA             SCIGN-P oaes ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Observation Poin Twentynine Palms, CA, USA     SCIGN-P oprd ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B B5 B1 B9  R B8
Olga Reed Elemen Los Alamos, CA, USA           SCIGN-P ores ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Olive Land       Santa Paula, CA, USA          SCIGN-P ovls ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Paramount H.S.   Paramount, CA, USA            SCIGN-P pmhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Puddingstone Res San Dimas, Los Angeles, USA   SCIGN-P psdm ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  R  B
Quartz Hill Trea Quartz Hill, CA, USA          SCIGN-P qhtp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Rio Hondo Coll.  Rio Hondo Coll., CA, USA      SCIGN-P rhcl ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Rosamond Treatme Rosamond, CA, USA             SCIGN-P rstp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Rialto H.S.      Rialto, CA, USA               SCIGN-P rths ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santa Ana Corp.  Santa Ana, CA, USA            SCIGN-P sacy ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
S.C. I. Airport  Victorville, CA, USA          SCIGN-P scia ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
San Gorgonio Pas Palm Springs, CA, USA         SCIGN-P sgps ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
South Pointe M.S Diamond Bar, CA, USA          SCIGN-P spms ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Thousand Oaks    Thousand Oaks, CA, USA        SCIGN-P tost ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
UCSB             Santa Barbara, CA, USA        SCIGN-P ucsb ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Vincent Pump Sta Vincent, CA, USA              SCIGN-P vnps ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Valley A.S.      Avocado Heights, CA, USA      SCIGN-P vyas ASHTECH Z-XII3        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
West Ord Mtn. Co Lucerne Valley, CA, USA       SCIGN-P womt ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Westchester High Los Angeles, CA, USA          SCIGN-P wrhs ASHTECH Z-XII3        R  B  B  B  B  B  B
Briones Res.     Lafayette, CA, USA               BARD brib ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  8  9  X
Chabot           Lake San Leonardo, CA, USA       BARD chab ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Columbia College Columbia, CA, USA                BARD cmbb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Condor           Stockton, CA, USA                BARD cndr ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Diablo       Concord, CA, USA                 BARD diab ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Farallon Is.     Farallon Islands, CA, USA        BARD farb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  1  X  -  X
Hopland          Hopland, CA, USA                 BARD hopb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Juniper          Gull Lake, CA, USA               BARD jnpr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Knolls           Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD knol ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lincoln          Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD linc ASHTECH Z-FX          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lutz             San Jose, CA, USA                BARD lutz ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Mt. Hamilton     San Jose, CA, USA                BARD mhcb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Minaret Summit   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD mins ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Point Molate     Richmod, CA, USA                 BARD mola TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Monument Peak    Milpitas, CA, USA                BARD monb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Musick Mountain  Shaver Lake, CA, USA             BARD musb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Mammoth Water T. Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD mwtp ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nunes            Sobrante, CA, USA                BARD nune TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Oroville Dam     Oroville, CA, USA                BARD orvb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Point Blunt 1    Point Blunt, CA, USA             BARD pbl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Point Blunt 2    Point Blunt, CA, USA             BARD pbl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Parkfield        Parkfield, CA, USA               BARD pkdb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potrero Hill     Fairfield, CA, USA               BARD potb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Pigeon Point 1   Pigeon Point, CA, USA            BARD ppt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Pt. Reyes        Pt. Reyes, CA, USA               BARD ptrb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  9  X
Resurgent Dome   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA           BARD rdom ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
LLNL Site 300    Tracy, CA, USA                   BARD s300 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  9  X  X  X  X
San Andreas Obs. Hollister, CA, USA.              BARD saob ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  -  -  X
Soda Springs     Los Gatos, CA, USA               BARD sodb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  8  -  -
Stanford         Stanford, CA, USA                BARD suaa ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutter Buttes    Colusa, CA, USA                  BARD sutb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tiburon          Tiburon, CA, USA                 BARD tibb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
UC-Davis 1       Davis, CA, USA                   BARD ucd1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Winton           Hayward, CA, USA                 BARD wint ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Algonquin        Algonquin Park, Canada          IGS-C algo ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arequipa         Arequipa, Peru                  IGS-C areq ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Brasilia         Brasilia, Brazil                IGS-C braz ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Bermuda          Bermuda                         IGS-C brmu ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gilmore Ck. Obs. Fairbanks, AK, USA              IGS-C fair ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fortaleza        Eusebio, Brazil                 IGS-C fort ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Greenbelt        Goddard SFC, MD, USA            IGS-C gode ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  9  7  8  X  X
USGS Guam Observ Dededo, Guam                    IGS-C guam ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Pretoria, South Africa          IGS-C hark ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Irkutsk          Irkutsk, Russia                 IGS-C irkt ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kerguelen Is.    Port Francais, Kerguelen Is.    IGS-C kerg ROGUE SNR-8C          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kitab            Kitab, Uzbekistan               IGS-C kit3 ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kokee Park Obs.  Kokee Park, HI, USA             IGS-C kokb ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kourou           Kourou, Fr. Guyana              IGS-C kour ROGUE SNR-8C          -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kwajalein Atoll  Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Is.   IGS-C kwj1 ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lhasa/Tibet/Chin Lhasa, Tibet, China             IGS-C lhas ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  -  1  X  -
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C mad2 ROGUE SNR-12          X  5  5  9  9  X  X
Madrid DSTS      Robledo, Spain                  IGS-C madr ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Malindi          Malindi, Kenya                  IGS-C mali ROGUE SNR-8C          -  -  -  X  X  X  X
McDonald         Fort Davis, TX, USA             IGS-C mdo1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Liberty    North Liberty, IA, USA          IGS-C nlib ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
O'Higgins        O'Higgins, Antarctica           IGS-C ohig ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Perth            Perth, Australia                IGS-C pert ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  X  X  X  X
Pie Town         Pie Town, NM, USA               IGS-C pie1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago         Santiago, Chile                 IGS-C sant ROGUE SNR-8           -  8  -  9  X  X  9
Shanghai Obs.    Sheshan, China                  IGS-C shao ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Thule AFB        Thule, Greenland                IGS-C thu1 ROGUE SNR-12          X  X  X  X  -  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tid2 ROGUE SNR-12          -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia             IGS-C tidb ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tsukuba          Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan         IGS-C tskb ROGUE SNR-8000        -  0  X  0  X  X  X
Westford         Westford, MA, USA               IGS-C wes2 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee       Mingenew, Australia             IGS-C yar1 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife      Yellowknife, Canada             IGS-C yell ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alt. Mast. Clk.  Colorado Springs, CO, USA         IGS amc2 ROGUE SNR-12          X  X  0  X  X  X  X
Ascension Is.    Ascension Island                  IGS asc1 ROGUE SNR-8000        1  X  X  X  X  X  -
Whangaparaoa 3   Whangaparaoa, NZ                  IGS auck ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bahrain          Manama, Bahrain                   IGS bahr ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bakosurtanal     Cibinong, Indonesia               IGS bako TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  X  9  X  X  -  -
Barbados         Bridgetown, Barbados              IGS barb ASHTECH UZ-12         -  -  X  -  -  9  X
Bogota           Bogota, Colombia                  IGS bogt ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chatham Island   Waitangi, New Zealand             IGS chat ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Churchill        Churchill, Canada                 IGS chur ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cicese           Ensenada, BC, Mexico              IGS cic1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  8
Cordoba          Cordoba, Argentina                IGS cord ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Croix        Christiansted, Virgin Is.         IGS cro1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Taejon           Taejon, South Korea               IGS daej TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Diego Garcia     Diego Garcia Is.                  IGS dgar ROGUE SNR-8000        X  6  6  -  -  6  X
Easter Island    Easter Island, Chile              IGS eisl ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  9  X  X  X  X
Galapagos Is.    Galapagos Islands, Ecuador        IGS gala ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Gough Island     Gough Island                      IGS goug TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Horn Point       Cambridge, MD, USA                IGS hnpt ROGUE SNR-12          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeesthoek   Krugersdorp, S. Afr.              IGS hrao ROGUE SNR-8           X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rabat            Rabat, Morrocco                   IGS iavh ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ind. Inst. Sci.  Bangalore, India                  IGS iisc ROGUE SNR-8000        X  5  X  X  X  X  X
Kellyville       Kangerlussuaq, Greenland          IGS kely ROGUE SNR-8000        X  9  3  8  X  9  3
Krasnoyarsk      Krasnoyarsk, Russia               IGS kstu ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  -  X
La Plata         La Plata, Argentina               IGS lpgs ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
McMurdo          Ross Island, Antarctica           IGS mcm4 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mauna Kea        Mauna Kea, HI, USA                IGS mkea ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Moin             Moin, Costa Rica                  IGS moin ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Noumea           Noumea, France                    IGS noum TRIMBLE 4000SSI       2  X  X  8  X  -  X
Ottawa           Ottawa, Canada                    IGS nrc1 ROGUE SNR-12          -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ottawa NRC       Ottawa,Canada                     IGS nrc2 AOA SNR-12 ACT        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yerevan          Yerevan, Armenia                  IGS nssp ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Nanyang Tech. U. Singapore                         IGS ntus ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Manila Observato Quezon City, Phillipines          IGS pimo ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  9
Poligan 2        Bishkek, Kyrghazstan              IGS pol2 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Priddis          Calgary, Canada                   IGS prds ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Rio Grande       Rio Grande, Argentina             IGS riog ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Riobamba         Ecuador                           IGS riop ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Schefferville 2  Schefferville, Canada             IGS sch2 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Selezaschita     Almaty, Kazakhstan                IGS sele ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  1  X  X  X
Seychelles       Victoria, Seychelles              IGS sey1 ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Solomons Is.     Solomons Island, MD, USA          IGS sol1 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint John's     Saint John's, Canada              IGS stjo ROGUE SNR-12          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sutherland       Sutherland, South Africa          IGS suth ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Suwon            Suwon-shi, Korea                  IGS suwn ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Syowa            East Ongle Island, Antarctica     IGS syog ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tahiti           Tahiti, French Polynesia          IGS thti ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Urumqi           Urumqi, China                     IGS urum ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
U.S. Naval Ac.   Annapolis MD, USA                 IGS usna ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
U.S. Naval Obs.  Washington, DC, USA               IGS usno ROGUE SNR-12          X  5  X  X  X  X  X
Usuda DSTS       Usuda, Japan                      IGS usud ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Vesleskarvet     Antarctica                        IGS vesl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Westerbork SRT   Westerbork, Netherlands           IGS wsrt ROGUE SNR-12          X  X  X  7  X  -  7
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany                IGS wtzt TRIMBLE SNR-8000      X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Wuhan            Wuhan, China                      IGS wuhn ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  0  X
Shaanxi Obs.     Lintong, Xi'an, China             IGS xian ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                   IGS yaka ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Yamoussoukro Tra Yamoussoukro, Cote d'Ivorie       IGS ykro ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
A Coruna         A Coruna, Spain                 EUREF acor ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Alicante         Alicante, Spain                 EUREF alac TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ankara           Ankara, Turkey                  EUREF ankr ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  9  -  -  -
L'Aquila         L'Aquila, Italy                 EUREF aqui TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Bellmunt         Barcelona, Spain                EUREF bell TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Borowa Gora      Borowa Gora, Poland             EUREF bogo ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Borowiec         Borowiec, Poland                EUREF bor1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brest            Brest, Finistere, France        EUREF brst TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Brussels         Brussels, Belgium               EUREF brus ROGUE SNR-8000        X  -  -  2  7  X  X
Bucuresti        Bucuresti, Romania              EUREF bucu ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Balzano          Balzano, Italy                  EUREF bzrg LEICA SR9500          X  X  X  7  X  X  X
Cagliari         Cagliari, Italy                 EUREF cagl ROGUE SNR-8100        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cascais          Cascais, Lisboa, Portugal       EUREF casc LEICA SR9500          X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Cosenza          Cosenza, Italy                  EUREF cose TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cap de Creus     Cadaques, Girona, Spain         EUREF creu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Delft            Delft, Netherlands              EUREF delf ROGUE SNR-12 RM       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dentergem        Dentergem, Belgium              EUREF dent ROGUE SNR-8000        4  -  9  X  X  X  X
Dourbes          Dourbes, Belgium                EUREF dour ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Dresden          Dresden, Germany                EUREF dres TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Ebre             Roquetes, Spain                 EUREF ebre TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Escornacrabes    Naut Aran, Spain                EUREF esco TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  -  -  -  X  -  -
Euskirchen       Euskirchen, Germany             EUREF eusk TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Genova           Genova, Italy                   EUREF geno TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  7  X  X  X  -  X
Golosiiv         Kiev, Ukraine                   EUREF glsv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Pecny            Ondrejov, Czech Republic        EUREF gope TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
GRAB             GRAB                            EUREF grab                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Obs. de Calern   Caussols, France                EUREF gras ROGUE SNR-12 RM       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz             Graz, Austria                   EUREF graz ROGUE SNR-8           X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Helgoland Island Helgoland Island, Germany       EUREF helg ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  -  -
Herstmonceux     Herstmonceux, E. Sussex, UK     EUREF hers ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  9  X  X  X  9  X
Hafelekar        Innsbruck, Austria              EUREF hflk ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hoefn            Hoefn, Iceland                  EUREF hofn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Joensuu          Joensuu, Finland                EUREF joen ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Jozefoslaw       Jozefoslaw, Poland              EUREF joze TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Karlsruhe        Karlsruhe, Germany              EUREF karl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  EUREF kir0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Kiruna           Kiruna, Sweden                  EUREF kiru ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kloppenheim      Kloppenheim / Frankfurt, Germ   EUREF klop TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Kootwijk Obs.    Kootwijk, Netherlands           EUREF kosg ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  -  X  -
Lamkowko         Olsztyn, Poland                 EUREF lama ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lampedusa        Lampedusa, Italy                EUREF lamp TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
LHAZ             LHAZ                            EUREF lhaz                       X  X  -  -  -  9  -
Ll�ívia          Ll�ívia, Spain                  EUREF lliv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Martsbo          Martsbo, Sweden                 EUREF mar6 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Maspalomas       Maspalomas, Spain               EUREF mas1 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera           Matera, Italy                   EUREF mate ROGUE SNR-8           X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mendeleevo       Mendeleevo, Russia              EUREF mdvo TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Medicina         Medicina, Italy                 EUREF medi ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Metsahovi        Kirkkonummi, Finland            EUREF mets ROGUE SNR-8C          X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Modra-Piesok     Modra-Piesok, Slovak Rep.       EUREF mopi TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Nicosia          Nicosia, Cyprus                 EUREF nico ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Noto             Noto, Italy                     EUREF noto TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              EUREF nya1 ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny-Alesund       Ny-Alesund, Norway              EUREF nyal ROGUE SNR-8           X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Oberpfaffenhofen Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany       EUREF ober ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala           Onsala, Sweden                  EUREF onsa ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  2  X  X  X  X
Oslo             Oslo, Norway                    EUREF oslo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
FOMI S.G.O.      Pence, Hungary                  EUREF penc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pfaender         Bregenz, Austria                EUREF pfan TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Potsdam          Potsdam, Germany                EUREF pots ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
PRAT             PRAT                            EUREF prat                       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Reykjavik        Reykjavik, Iceland              EUREF reyk ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  5  -
Riga             Riga, Latvia                    EUREF riga ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  -  -  -  -
RTMN             RTMN                            EUREF rtmn                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Salzburg         Salsburg, Austria               EUREF sbgz TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
San Fernando     San Fernando, Spain             EUREF sfer TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Saint Jean       St. J. des Vignes, France       EUREF sjdv ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sodankyla        Sodankyla, Finland              EUREF soda ROGUE SNR-8100        X  7  X  -  -  -  -
Sofia            Sofia, Bulgaria                 EUREF sofi ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Sarajevo/Univers Sarajevo, Bosnia/Hercegovina    EUREF srjv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Stavanger        Stavanger, Norway               EUREF stav TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
St. Poelten      St. Poelten, Austria            EUREF stpo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Svetloe          Svetloe, Russia                 EUREF svtl TRIMBLE 4000SST       X  -  X  -  -  -  -
Torino           Torino, Italy                   EUREF tori TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  -  X  X  X  X  X
Toulouse         Toulouse, France                EUREF toul ROGUE SNR-12 RM       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 EUREF tro1 ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tromsoe          Tromsoe, Norway                 EUREF trom ROGUE SNR-8           -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Trondheim        Trondheim, Norway               EUREF tron TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Gebze            Gebze, Turkey                   EUREF tubi TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
U. Of Perugia    Perugia, Italy                  EUREF unpg ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Univ. of Padova  Padova, Italy                   EUREF upad TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Uzhgorod, Labora Uzhgorod, Ukraine               EUREF uzhl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  1  X  X
Vaasa            Vaasa, Finland                  EUREF vaas ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Vardoe           Vardoe, Norway                  EUREF vard TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Venezia          Venezia, Italy                  EUREF vene ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Vilhelmina       Vilhelmina, Sweden              EUREF vil0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Villafranca      Villafranca, Spain              EUREF vill ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  5
Visby            Visby, Sweden                   EUREF vis0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Vilnius          Vilnius, Lithuania              EUREF vlns ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Waremme          Waremme, Belgium                EUREF ware ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wien             Wien, Austria                   EUREF wien TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wroclaw          Wroclaw, Poland                 EUREF wroc ASHTECH ZXII3         -  -  -  -  -  -  -
WTZA             WTZA                            EUREF wtza                       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Wettzel          Koetzting, Germany              EUREF wtzr AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Zelenchukskaya   Zelenchukskaya, Russia          EUREF zeck ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Zimmerwald       Zimmerwald, Switzerland         EUREF zimm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ast. Obs. Iaran  Zwenigorod, Russia              EUREF zwen ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Albert Head      Albert Head, Canada              WCDA albh ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chilliwack       Chilliwack, BC, Canada           WCDA chwk ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Penticton        Penticton, Canada                WCDA drao ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lac du Bonnet    Lac du Bonnet, Canada            WCDA dubo ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Flin Flon        Flin Flon, Canada                WCDA flin ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Holberg          Holberg, Canada                  WCDA holb AOA SNR-8000 ACT      X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Nanoose          Nanoose Bay, Canada              WCDA nano ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ucluelet         Ucluelet, Canada                 WCDA uclu ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whitehorse       Whitehorse, Canada               WCDA whit ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Williams Lake    Williams Lake, Canada            WCDA will ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Whistler         Whistler, Canada                 WCDA wslr ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Annette Island 1 Annette Island, AK, USA          CORS ais1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  4  -  4  8  9
Annette Island 2 Annette Island, AK, USA          CORS ais2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        7  -  -  -  -  -  -
Amarillo         Amarillo, TX, USA                CORS aml5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  5  5  5  5
San Antonio      San Antonio, TX, USA             CORS anto TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  5  5  5  5
At. Oc. & Mt Lab Key Biscayne, FL, USA            CORS aoml ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arlington        Arlington, TX, USA               CORS arl5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  5  5  5  5
Aransas Pass 3   Aransas Pass, TX, USA            CORS arp3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  4  -  4  8  X
Atlanta 1        Marietta, GA, USA                CORS atl1 LEICA SR9500          9  X  X  X  X  X  X
Austin           Austin, TX, USA                  CORS aus5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Bar Harbor       Bar Harbor, MA, USA              CORS barh TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Cold Bay 1       Cold Bay, AK, USA                CORS bay1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  X  8  -  -  -
Cold Bay 2       Cold Bay, AK, USA                CORS bay2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  X
Beaumont         Beaumont, TX, USA                CORS bea5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  5  5  5  5
Brunswick 1      Brunswick, ME, USA               CORS bru1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  6  3  8  X
Cape Canaveral 1 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv1 ASHTECH Z-X113        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Canaveral 3 Cape Canaveral, FL, USA          CORS ccv3 ASHTECH Z-X113        X  X  4  -  4  8  X
Charleston 1     Charleston, SC, USA              CORS cha1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  3  -  4  8  X
Cheboygan 1      Cheboygan, MI, USA               CORS chb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, AK, USA       CORS chi1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, AK, USA       CORS chi2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, AK, USA       CORS chi3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        5  5  X  X  X  8  X
Cape Hinchinbroo Cape Hinchinbrook, AK, USA       CORS chi4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        5  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Henlopen 1  Cape Henlopen, DE, USA           CORS chl1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Cape Henlopen 2  Cape Henlopen, DE, USA           CORS chl2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Chico 1          Chico, CA, USA                   CORS cho1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Cape Henry 1     Cape Henry, VA                   CORS chr1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chatham 1        Chatham, MA, USA                 CORS cht1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Clark 1          Clark, SD, USA                   CORS clk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  X  X  X  8  X
Cape Mendocino 1 Mendocino, CA, USA               CORS cme1 ASHTECH Z-ZII3        -  4  3  -  4  8  X
Columbia         Columbia, SC, USA                CORS cola TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corpus Christi   Corpus Christi, TX, USA          CORS corc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  5  5  5  5
Scottsdale       Scottsdale, AZ, USA              CORS cosa TRIMBLE 4000SSE       6  7  X  X  X  X  X
Detroit          Detroit, MI, USA                 CORS det1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Dover            Dover, DE, USA                   CORS dnrc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       8  X  X  X  X  X  X
Driver 1         Driver, VA, USA                  CORS drv1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  3  -  4  8  X
USACE Facility   Kitty Hawk, NC, USA              CORS duck TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  9  X  X  X  -  X
Egmont Key 1     Egmont Key, FL                   CORS eky1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        7  5  4  -  4  8  X
Egmont Key 2     Egmont Key, FL                   CORS eky2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        7  -  -  -  -  -  -
English Turn 1   English Turn, LA, USA            CORS eng1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  X  X  X  7  X
Eastport ES      Eastport, ME, USA                CORS eprt ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Ft. Macon 2      Ft. Macon, NC, USA               CORS fmc2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Ft. Stevens 1    Ft. Stevens, OR                  CORS fts1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  5  4  8  X
Gaithersburg     Gaithersburg, ML, USA            CORS gait TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Galveston 1      Galveston, TX, USA               CORS gal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Galbraith        Cincinnati, OH, USA              CORS galb LEICA SR9500          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Gloucester Pt.   Gloucester Pt., VA, USA          CORS glpt ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  8  4  X
Gustavus 1       Gustavus, AK, USA                CORS gus1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Gustavus 2       Gustavus, AK, USA                CORS gus2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  2
Appleton         Appleton, WA, USA                CORS gwen ASHTECH Z-XII3        4  5  7  -  4  8  X
Houston          Houston, TX, USA                 CORS hous TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  5  4  5  5
Hartsville 1     Hartsville, TN, USA              CORS htv1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Kansas City 1    Perry, KS, USA                   CORS kan1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  8  X
Kansas City 2    Perry, KS, USA                   CORS kan2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  8  -  -  -  -  -
Kenai 1          Kenai, AK, USA                   CORS ken1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  7  X  X  9  8  X
Kenai 2          Kenai, AK, USA                   CORS ken2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  2  -  -  -  -  -
Up. Keweenaw 1   Upper Keweenaw, MI, USA          CORS kew1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  8  -  4  8  X
Kodiak 1         Kodiak, AK, USA                  CORS kod1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        2  5  2  -  4  8  X
Kokole Pt.       Kokole Point, HI, USA            CORS kok1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  X  X  X  8  X
Key West 1       NAS Key West, FL, USA            CORS kyw1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  4  -  4  8  X
Key West 2       NAS Key West, FL, USA            CORS kyw2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake Houston     Houston, TX, USA                 CORS lkhu TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  -
Louisville 1     Taylorsville, KY, USA            CORS lou1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  9  8  X
Louisville 2     Taylorsville, KY, USA            CORS lou2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Lubbuck          Lubbuck, TX, USA                 CORS lubb TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  5  5  5  5  5  5
Memphis 2        French Bayou, AR, USA            CORS mem2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Miami 3          Miami, FL, USA                   CORS mia3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  3  -  4  8  X
Miami 4          Miami, FL, USA                   CORS mia4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Milwaukee 1      Milwaukee, WI, USA               CORS mil1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Millers Ferry 1  Millers Ferry, AL, USA           CORS mlf1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Mobile Point 1   Mobile Point, AL, USA            CORS mob1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  X  X  X  8  X
East Moriches 1  East Moriches, NY, USA           CORS mor1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  7  -  4  8  X
East Moriches 2  East Moriches, NY, USA           CORS mor2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
East Moriches 3  East Moriches, NY, USA           CORS mor3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Neebish Is. 3    Neebish Is., MI, USA             CORS neb3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
New Jersey I.T.  Newark, NJ, USA                  CORS njit LEICA SR9500          X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Naval Station Ne Newport, RI, USA                 CORS npri TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Odessa           Odessa, TX, USA                  CORS ods5 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       5  5  5  5  5  5  4
Omaha 1          Omaha, NE, USA                   CORS omh1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Orono            Orono, ME, USA                   CORS oro_ ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  2  X  X  X
Pt. Arguello 1   Point Arguello, CA, USA          CORS par1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
El Paso          El Paso, TX, USA                 CORS paso TRIMBLE 4000SSE       7  7  7  7  7  7  7
Pickford 1       Pickford, MI, USA                CORS pck1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  8  -  4  8  X
PHBS             PHBS                             CORS phbs ASHTECH UZ-12         -  -  -  -  -  -  -
PHBY             PHBY                             CORS phby ASHTECH UZ-12         -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Pt. Loma 3       Point Loma, CA, USA              CORS plo3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Penobscot 1      Penobscot, ME, USA               CORS pnb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Penobscot 2      Penobscot, ME, USA               CORS pnb2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 1     New Castle, NH, USA              CORS por1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 2     New Castle, NH, USA              CORS por2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Portsmouth 4     New Castle, NH, USA              CORS por4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  X  8  4  8  X
Potato Point 2   Potato Point, AK, USA            CORS pot2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Potato Point 3   Potato Point, AK, USA            CORS pot3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        4  4  X  X  X  8  X
Penn State       State College, PA, USA           CORS psu1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Puerto Rico 3    Puerto Rico, USA                 CORS pur3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  8  -  4  8  X
Reedy Point 1    Reedy Point, DE, USA             CORS red1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Rock Island 1    Rock Island, IA, USA             CORS ris1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  2  -  4  8  X
Robinson Pt.     Robinson Point, WA, USA          CORS rpt1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  5  2  -  4  8  X
Saginaw 1        Saginaw Bay, MI, USA             CORS sag1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  8  -  4  8  X
Saginaw 2        Saginaw Bay, MI, USA             CORS sag2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Sallisaw 1       Sallisaw, OK, USA                CORS sal1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Sallisaw 2       Sallisaw, OK, USA                CORS sal2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  6  -  -  -  -  -
Savannah 1       Savannah, GA, USA                CORS sav1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  8  X
Savannah 2       Savannah, GA, USA                CORS sav2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Sandy Hook 1     Sandy Hook, NJ, USA              CORS shk1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  8  X
Sturgeon Bay 1   Sturgeon Bay, WI, USA            CORS stb1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  3  1  -  4  5  7
St. Louis 3      Summerfield, IL, USA             CORS stl3 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
St. Louis 4      St. Louis, MO, USA               CORS stl4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
St. Paul 1       St. Paul, WI, USA                CORS stp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  8  X
Table Mt.        Table Mountain, CO, USA          CORS tmgo ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
The Surveyors Ex Anchorage, AK, USA               CORS tsea LEICA CRS1000         -  2  X  X  X  X  X
Upolo Pt. 1      Upolo Point, HI, USA             CORS upo1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Vandenberg AFB 1 Vandenberg, CA, USA              CORS van1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  8  X
Vandenberg AFB 2 Vandenberg, CA, USA              CORS van2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  8  -  -  -  -  -
Vicksburg 1      Vicksburg, MS, USA               CORS vic1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Vicksburg 2      Vicksburg, MS, USA               CORS vic2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  8  -  -  -  -  -
Whidbey Island 1 Whidbey Isl., WA, USA            CORS whd1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        5  4  X  4  4  8  X
Whitney 1        Whitney, NE, USA                 CORS whn1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Whitefish Point  Whitefish Point, MI, USA         CORS whp1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Wisconsin Pt. 1  Wisconsin Pt., WI, USA           CORS wis1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Yreka            Yreka, CA, USA                   CORS ybhb ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Youngstown 1     Youngstown, NY, USA              CORS you1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  8  X
Aztec            Aztec, NM, USA                    FSL azcn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
BARN             BARN                              FSL barn                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Blacksburg       Blacksburg, VA, USA               FSL blkv TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bloomfield       Bloomfield, MO, USA               FSL blmm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Blue River       Blue River, WI, USA               FSL blrw TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  9  7  9  9  9  9
Central          Central, AK, USA                  FSL cena TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  9  9  X  9  X  X
Conway           Conway, MO, USA                   FSL cnwm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Dequeen          Dequeen, AR, USA                  FSL dqua TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  7  9  9  X  X
DSR2             Boulder, CO, USA                  FSL dsr2 TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Boulder          Boulder, CO, USA                  FSL dsrc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Fairbury         Fairbury, NE, USA                 FSL fbyn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  9  7  9  9  X  X
Granada          Granada, CO, USA                  FSL gdac TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  9  2  9  9  9  X
Glennallen       Glennallen, AK, USA               FSL gnaa TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  8  9  9  9  9  9
Hillsboro        Hillsboro, KS, USA                FSL hbrk TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  9  7  9  9  9  9
Haskell          Morris, OK, USA                   FSL hklo TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  9  7  9  9  9  9
Haviland         Haviland, KS, USA                 FSL hvlk TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  8  7  9  9  9  9
Jayton           Jayton, TX, USA                   FSL jtnt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  7  9  9  9  9
Lamont           Lamont, OK, USA                   FSL lmno TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  9  7  9  9  9  9
Lathrop          Lathrop, MO, USA                  FSL lthm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  2  9  9  9  9
Medicine Bow     Medicine Bow, WY, USA             FSL mbww TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  6  9  9  9  9
Merriman         Merriman, NE, USA                 FSL mrrn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  6  9  9  9  9
NASA SSC         Stennis, MS, USA                  FSL ndbc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Neodesha         Neodesha, KS, USA                 FSL ndsk TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  7  9  9  9  9
Neligh           Neligh, NE, USA                   FSL nlgn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Okolona          Okolona, MS, USA                  FSL okom TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Palestine        Palestine, TX, USA                FSL patt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  7  9  9  9  9
Platteville      Platteville, CO, USA              FSL pltc TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  9  7  9  9  9  9
Purcell          Purcell, OK, USA                  FSL prco TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  8  7  9  8  9  9
McCook           McCook, NE, USA                   FSL rwdn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  6  4  9  9  9
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA                  FSL seaw ASHTECH Z-XII3        9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Slater           Slater, IA, USA                   FSL slai TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  7  6  9  9  9  9
Syracuse         Syracuse, NY, USA                 FSL sycn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  9  5  9  9  9  9
Tucumcari        Tucumcari, NM                     FSL tcun TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Talkeetna        Talkeetna, AK, USA                FSL tlka TRIMBLE 4000SSE       9  9  9  9  9  9  9
Vici             Vici, OK, USA                     FSL vcio TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  9  9  9  9  9  9
Wood Lake        Wood Lake, MN, USA                FSL wdlm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       5  9  6  9  9  9  9
Wolcott          Wolcott, IN, USA                  FSL wlci TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  9  9  9  4  9
Winchester       Winchester, IL, USA               FSL wnci TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Winnfield        Winnfield, LA, USA                FSL wnfl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  6  9  9  9  9
White Sands      White Sands, NM, USA              FSL wsmn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       9  9  6  9  9  9  9
Burns Jct.       Burns Junction, OR, USA         PANGA burn TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cape Blanco      Port Orford, OR, USA            PANGA cabl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Corvallis        Corvallis, OR, USA              PANGA corv ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  5  X  X  X  X  X
Goldendale Obs.  Goldendale, WA, USA             PANGA gobs TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Johnston Ridge O Castle Rock, WA, USA            PANGA jro1 TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  -  X
Kelso Airport    Kelso, WA, USA                  PANGA kels TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lind Hall        Ellensburg, WA, USA             PANGA lind TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Neah Bay         Neah Bay, WA, USA               PANGA neah ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Newport          Newport, OR, USA                PANGA newp ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Pacific Beach    Pacific Beach, WA, USA          PANGA pabh TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Redmond          Redmond, OR, USA                PANGA redm TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Satsop           Satsop, WA, USA                 PANGA sats TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  X  -
Seattle          Seattle, WA, USA                PANGA seat TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Sedro Wooley     Sedro Wooley, WA, USA           PANGA sedr TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
TRND             TRND                            PANGA trnd                       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Arti             Arti, Russia                     NEDA artu ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bilibino         Bilibino, Russia                 NEDA bili ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
S.S. Magodan     Magodan, Russia                  NEDA mag0 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  9  X  X  X  X  X
Petropavlovsk    Petr.-Kamchatka, Russia          NEDA petp ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tixi             Arctic Eastern Siberia           NEDA tixi ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
S.S. Yakutsk     Yakutsk, Russia                  NEDA yakz ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yuzhno-Sakhalins Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia        NEDA yssk ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Alaska Tsunami W Palmer, AK, USA                  AKDA atwc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
College Geophysi College, AK, USA                 AKDA clgo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Lake MT Utah     EOUT                             EBRY eout TRIMBLE 4000SSI       3  -  -  3  X  -  1
Hamer Idaho      HAMG                             EBRY hamg TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Lake NSN Wymomin LKWY                             EBRY lkwy TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  7  X  9  X  X  X
East Ogden Utah  LMUT                             EBRY lmut TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  -  2  X  X  X
Mammoth Wyoming  MAWY                             EBRY mawy TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
North Antelope U NAIU                             EBRY naiu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  9  X  X
Red Butte        Salt Lake, UT, USA               EBRY rbut TRIMBLE               -  -  4  X  3  0  3
Alice Springs    Alice Springs, Australia         ARGN alic ROGUE SNR-8100        X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Casey            Casey, Antarctica                ARGN cas1 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ceduna           Ceduna, Australia                ARGN cedu ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Cocos Is.        Cocos Is., Australia             ARGN coco ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Darwin           Darwin, Australia                ARGN darw ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Davis            Davis, Antarctica                ARGN dav1 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  9  X  9  9
Hobart           Hobart, Australia                ARGN hob2 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Jabiru           Jabiru, Australia                ARGN jab1 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Karratha         Karratha, Australia              ARGN karr ROGUE SNR-8100        9  9  9  9  9  9  4
Macquarie Is.    Macquarie Is., Ant.              ARGN mac1 ROGUE SNR-8100        3  9  9  9  9  8  3
Mawson           Mawson, Australia                ARGN maw1 ROGUE SNR-8100        X  -  X  X  X  8  9
Stromlo          Stromlo, Australia               ARGN str1 ROGUE SNR-8100        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla      Canberra, Australia              ARGN tid1 ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Townsville       Cape Freguson, Australia         ARGN tow2 ROGUE SNR-8100        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yarragadee       Dongara, Australia               ARGN yar2 ROGUE SNR-12          -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Binyamin Shmuter Hafia, Israel                 SOI-TAU bshm ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Eilat            Eilat, Israel                 SOI-TAU elat TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mt. Gilboa       Ma'ale Gilboa, Israel         SOI-TAU gilb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  X  X  4  X  X  X
Kibbutz Kabri    Kabri, Israel                 SOI-TAU kabr ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  -  X  X  X
Katzrin          Katzrin, Israel               SOI-TAU katz TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Mizpe Ramon      Mizpe Ramon, Israel           SOI-TAU ramo TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Tel Aviv         Tel Aviv, Israel              SOI-TAU tela TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Alamo            Lincoln County, NV, USA         BARGN alam TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Apex             Clark County, NV, USA           BARGN apex TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Argus Range      CA, USA                         BARGN argu TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Beatty Wash      Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN beat TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Bullfrog Hills   Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN bull TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Busted Butte     Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN bust TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Castle           Cleveland, UT, USA              BARGN cast TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Cedar            Delle, UT, USA                  BARGN ceda TRIMBLE 4000SSI       0  X  X  X  X  X  X
Chloride         Beatty, NV, USA                 BARGN chlo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Coon             Magma, UT, USA                  BARGN coon TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Crater Flat      Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN crat TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  -  -
Dyer             Esmeralda, NV, USA              BARGN dyer TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Echo             Lincoln County, NV, USA         BARGN echo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Egan             Ely, NV, USA                    BARGN egan TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Elko             Elko, NV, USA                   BARGN elko TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  X  X  X  -  -  -
Ferno Mesa       Coconino County, AZ, USA        BARGN fern TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Foothill         Gandy, UT, USA                  BARGN foot TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fredonia         Coconino County, AZ, USA        BARGN fred TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  -  -  -  -
Gabbs            Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN gabb TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Garlic           Empire, NV, USA                 BARGN garl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goshute          Wendover, UT, USA               BARGN gosh TRIMBLE 4000SSI       5  X  X  X  X  X  X
Heber            Heber City, UT, USA             BARGN hebe TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  0  -
Johnny Mine      Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN john TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Mnt. Lewis       Mt. Lewis, NV, USA              BARGN lewi TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Little Skull     Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN litt TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Mercury          Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN merc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mineral          Palisade, NV, USA               BARGN mine TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Monitor Ranch    Monitor Valley, NV, USA         BARGN moni TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Perlite Canyon   Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN perl TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Point of Rocks   Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN poin TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  -  -  -
Railroad Valley  Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN rail TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Relay            Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN rela TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Repository       Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN repo TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  -  -
Roger's Peak     Death Valley, CA, USA           BARGN roge TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Ruby             Halleck, NV, USA                BARGN ruby TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ryan             Inyo County, CA, USA            BARGN ryan TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shinn            Litchfield, CA, USA             BARGN shin TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Shoshone         Inyo County, CA, USA            BARGN shos TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Skull Mountain   Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN skul TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Slide Mnt.       Mt. Rose, NV, USA               BARGN slid TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Smelter          Delta, UT, USA                  BARGN smel TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Angel Peak       Clark County, NV, USA           BARGN smyc TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Striped Hills    Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN stri TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Tates Wash       Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN tate TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  X  X  X  X  -  -
Tiva Canyon      Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN tiva TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Tonopah          Nye County, NV, USA             BARGN tono TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tungsten         Oreana, NV, USA                 BARGN tung TRIMBLE 4000SSI       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Upsal Hogback    Fallon, NV, USA                 BARGN upsa TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  X  X  X  X  X  X
Inegi            Aguascalientes, Mex.             RGNA ineg ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Yautepec         Yautepec, Mex.                   RGNA yaig ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Scripps 2        La Jolla, CA, USA               SOPAC sio2 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Scripps 4        La Jolla, CA, USA               SOPAC sio4 ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
M. Lakes Laser   Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA            JPL casa ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  -  -  4  -  X
Harvest Platform Lompoc, CA, USA                   JPL harv ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  6  X  X
Krakatoa         Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA            JPL krak ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kumtor           Kumtor, Kyrgyzstan                JPL kumt ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Kunming          Kunming, China                    JPL kunm ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  -  -  -
Quincy           Quincy, CA, USA                   JPL quin ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  7  -
CAND             CAND                                  cand                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
LAND             LAND                                  land                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
MIDA             MIDA                                  mida                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
POMM             POMM                                  pomm                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Albert Head 2    Victoria, Canada                      alb2 ROGUE SNR-12          -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Amundsen/Scott   S. Pole, Antarctica                   amun ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
The Satellite Ge Beijing, P.R.C                        bjfs ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  -
Bree             Bree, Belgium                         bree ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  2  -
CBPA             CBPA                                  cbpa ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Chumysh          Kazakhstan                            chum ROGUE SNR-8000        -  X  X  X  X  X  X
DSTO             Adelaide, South Australia, Au         dst1                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Graz             Graz, Austria                         graa TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Cape Grim        Cape Grim, Tasmania, Australi         grim ROGUE SNR-8100        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kingston         Kingston, Jamaica                     jama ASHTECH UZ-12         X  8  X  X  X  -  X
JPL Freq. Lab    Pasadena, CA, USA                     jplf ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Kaygabok         Kaygabok                              kayt TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Meeuwen          Meeuwen, Belgium                      meeu ROGUE SNR-8000        X  9  X  X  X  X  X
Membach          Membach, Belgium                      memb ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
NPLB             NPLB                                  nplb ASHTECH Z-XII3        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Dunedin          Dunedin, New Zealand                  ousd TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Palmer           Palmer Stn., Antarctica               palm ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  X  X  -  X
PATK             PATK                                  patk TRIMBLE 4000SSI       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
SAMP             SAMP                                  samp ASHTECH Z-XII3        X  X  X  2  -  -  -
Shamsi           Kyrgyzstan                            shas ROGUE SNR-8000        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
SHLD             SHLD                                  shld                       X  X  X  X  X  X  X
SILE             SILE                                  sile ASHTECH UZ-12         X  X  6  9  8  -  9
Khantau          Kazakhstan                            sumk TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  X  X  X  X  -  -
TALA             TALA                                  tala TRIMBLE 4000SSE       X  X  X  X  X  -  X
Taal             Taal Volcano                          tvst TRIMBLE 4000SSE       -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Virginia Institu Wachapreague, VA, USA                 vims ROGUE SNR-8000        -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Winnipeg         Winnipeg, Canada                      winn ROGUE SNR-8100        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
---------------- ----------------------------- ------- ---- ----------------  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Total RINEX
                                        DAY | 023 024 025 026 027 028 029
                                        ---------------------------------
                                         #  | 453 545 534 503 517 457 473
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files
on line [0-9] = Percentage of a complete data file computed by a RINEX
checking program (e.g. 9 = 85-94%).
 
1. Data "Networks"
   SCIGN   -- Southern California Integrated GPS Network
              http://www.scign.org
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/
              email: [email-masked]
   SCIGN-P -- SCIGN Potential Sites

   SOPAC   -- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
              http://lox.ucsd.edu
              ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/rinex/YYdata/DDD
              email: [email-masked]

   BARD    -- Bay Area Regional Deformation Array
              http://quake.geo.berkeley.edu/bard/bard.html
              ftp://brkseis20.berkeley.edu/pub/gps/rinex
              email: [email-masked]
   BARGN   -- Basin and Range GPS Network
              http://www-cfa.harvard.edu/space_geodesy/BARGEN
   CDDIS   -- Crustal Dynamics Data Information System
              http://cddisa.gsfc.nasa.gov/cddis_welcome.html
              ftp://cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov gps1:[gpsdata.YYDDD.YYo]
              email: [email-masked]
   CORS    -- U.S. Continuously Operating Reference Stations
              http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/CORS/cors-data.html
              ftp://cors.ngs.noaa.gov/rinex/YYDDD
              email: [email-masked]
   EUREF   -- European Permanent Network
              http://www.oma.be/KSB-ORB/EUREF/eurefhome.html
              email: [email-masked]
   FSL     -- Forecast Systems Laboratory
              http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/fsl
              email: [email-masked]
   IGN     -- Institute Geographique National
              ftp://mozart.ign.fr IGS$FTPDEV:[CORE.DDD]
              email: [email-masked]
   IGS     -- International GPS Service
              Note: IGS-C indicate sites that define IGS reference frame
              http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov
              email: [email-masked]
   RGNA    -- Red Geodesica Nacional Activa
              ftp://200.23.8.80/home/data/ineg/YYYY
   JPL     -- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
              http://jpl.nasa.gov
   PANGA   -- Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array
              http://www.geophys.washington.edu/GPS/gps.html
              ftp://ftp.geophys.washington.edu/pub/gps/RINEX/YYYY/DDD
              email: [email-masked]
   SOI-TAU -- Survey of Israel - Tel Aviv University
              ftp://ftp1.netvision.net.il/ftpdir/melzer/g1_b
   WCDA    -- Western Canada Deformation Array
              http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/wcda.htm
              email: [email-masked]
   AKDA    -- Alaska Deformation Array
              http://www.aeic.alaska.edu/Input/akda
              email: [email-masked]

2. SOPAC also archives  meteorological data (e.g., vici1550.95m)

SOPAC/USGS Download and Archive Notes for Week 01046