Subject: [SCIGN-705] ewpp, hnps, imps, mhms changes
From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:29:35 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   18 Jan 17:29:37 PST 2000      Message Number 705
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul Jamason
Subject: ewpp, hnps, imps, mhms changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Changes below were made to the SOPAC DB on 12-JAN-2000:

ewpp, hnps, imps - receiver swaps

mhms - new antenna model, tall dome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	11-JAN-2000:23:00:11 and 12-JAN-2000:23:00:11

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

ewpp;22-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03314;Aris Aspiotes;

hnps;16-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

hnps;16-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03057;Aris Aspiotes;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03243;Aris Aspiotes;

imps;16-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Aris Aspiotes;

imps;16-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02772;Aris Aspiotes;

mhms;12-JAN-2000;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991912;Aris Aspiotes;

mhms;12-JAN-2000;Antenna Type;ASH701933B_M;Aris Aspiotes;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager