Subject: [SCIGN-701] new sites agmt,bmhl,hcmn,opbl,opcp; site changes

From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:33:16 -0800 (PST)

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail   05 Jan 15:33:18 PST 2000      Message Number 701
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites agmt,bmhl,hcmn,opbl,opcp; site changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Due to system problems at SOPAC, SCIGN mails from the SOPAC DB were not
generated for the past two weeks.  The entries below reflect changes made
to the SOPAC DB over that time.

New sites: 

agmt - Argos Mtn. Firing Area, Johnson Valley, San Bernardino Co.

bmhl - Bearmat Hill, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

hcmn - Hector Mine, Newberry Springs, San Bernardino Co.

opbl - Observation Point Bullion, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

opcp - Observation Point Crampton, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

Site changes:

dhlg - receiver change 

esrw - receiver type correction

ghrp - added firmware version

gmrc - receiver SN correction

vndp - receiver SN correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	06-DEC-1999:13:26:08 and 04-JAN-2000:13:26:08

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991758;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Dome Serial Number; ;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03033;John Galetzka;

agmt;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH LM-XII3;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991900;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Dome Serial Number;0030;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03015;John Galetzka;

bmhl;17-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

dhlg;23-DEC-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02767;Paul Jamason;

esrw;11-MAR-1999;Receiver Type;TRIMBLE 4000SSE;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Michael Scharber;

gmrc;23-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03173;Shannon Van Wyk;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991898;John Galetzka;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02651;John Galetzka;

hcmn;06-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991892;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Dome Serial Number;00029;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03007;John Galetzka;

opbl;21-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991895;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03313;John Galetzka;

opcp;17-DEC-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

vndp;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

vndp;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03020;Shannon Van Wyk;

vndp;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager