Subject: [SCIGN-0695] new site fhff; met packs Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 15 Dec 1999 9:45:38

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Dec 15  9:45:38 PST 1999      Message Number 0695
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new site fhff; met packs

Subject: new site fhff; met packs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

cat1, csn1, jplm, uclp: site meteorological package information added

fhff: Foothill Feeder Facility, Castaic, L.A. Co.  Site went on-line
      10-JUL-1999, test period for antenna structure mount completed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	13-DEC-1999:23:00:16 and 14-DEC-1999:23:00:16 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cat1;01-DEC-1997;Humidity Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

cat1;01-DEC-1997;Pressure Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

cat1;01-DEC-1997;Temperature Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

csn1;05-FEB-1998;Humidity Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

csn1;05-FEB-1998;Pressure Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

csn1;05-FEB-1998;Temperature Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

fhff;10-JUL-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

fhff;10-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14602;Paul Jamason;

fhff;10-JUL-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

fhff;10-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

fhff;10-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02970;Paul Jamason;

fhff;10-JUL-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

jplm;09-JAN-1998;Humidity Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

jplm;09-JAN-1998;Pressure Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

jplm;09-JAN-1998;Temperature Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

uclp;02-DEC-1997;Humidity Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

uclp;02-DEC-1997;Humidity Sensor Serial Number;NA;Paul Jamason;

uclp;02-DEC-1997;Pressure Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

uclp;02-DEC-1997;Temperature Sensor Model;PARMT3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]