Subject: [SCIGN-0690] new site gmrc Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 9 Dec 1999 9:19:36

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Dec  9  9:19:36 PST 1999      Message Number 0690
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new site gmrc

Subject: new site gmrc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

gmrc - Sweeney Granite Mountains Research Center, Kelso, San Bernardino
       Co.

Other: historical dome information added for several USGS-downloaded
       sites.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	07-DEC-1999:23:00:12 and 08-DEC-1999:23:00:12 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bran;18-JUL-1995;Dome Type;DOME;Shannon Van Wyk;

chil;30-MAY-1995;Dome Type;SCPL;Shannon Van Wyk;

cmp9;04-AUG-1995;Dome Type;SCPL;Shannon Van Wyk;

csn1;27-APR-1996;Dome Type;JPLA;Shannon Van Wyk;

dam1;16-DEC-1996;Dome Type;SNOW;Shannon Van Wyk;

dam2;23-OCT-1996;Dome Type;SNOW;Shannon Van Wyk;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991782;Paul Jamason;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03247;Paul Jamason;

gmrc;25-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

holc;08-DEC-1999;Dome Type;CAFG;Shannon Van Wyk;

holp;19-MAY-1995;Dome Type;SNOW;Shannon Van Wyk;

vndp;09-NOV-1995;Dome Type;SNOW;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]