Subject: [SCIGN-0688] esre/esrw firmware upgrades Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 7 Dec 1999 11:43:53

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Dec  7 11:43:53 PST 1999      Message Number 0688
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: esre/esrw firmware upgrades

Subject: esre/esrw firmware upgrades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

esre, esrw - firmware upgrades.  Performed in April but site off-line
	     until 30-NOV-1999 due to PC relocation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	05-DEC-1999:23:00:05 and 06-DEC-1999:23:00:05 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

esre;30-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;7.29;Paul Jamason;

esrw;30-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;7.29;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]