Subject: [SCIGN-0682] new sites nbps, rdmt Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 2 Dec 1999 10:27:40

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Dec  2 10:27:40 PST 1999      Message Number 0682
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites nbps, rdmt

Subject: new sites nbps,rdmt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

nbps - Noble Pass Firing Area, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

rdmt - Rodman Mtn., Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.       

Sites installed by USGS/SCIGN team after 10/16/1999 Hector Mine event.
Please see log files for more information on their non-SCIGN standard
monumentation, available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	30-NOV-1999:23:00:03 and 01-DEC-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991763;John Galetzka;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;John Galetzka;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02652;John Galetzka;

nbps;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

rdmt;23-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

rdmt;23-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991757;John Galetzka;

rdmt;23-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

rdmt;23-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;John Galetzka;

rdmt;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

rdmt;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03012;John Galetzka;

rdmt;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]