Subject: [SCIGN-0681] new sites opcl, opcx, oprd Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Dec 1999 10:24:36

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Dec  1 10:24:36 PST 1999      Message Number 0681
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites opcl, opcx, oprd

Subject: new sites opcl, opcx, oprd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

opcl - Observation Point Creole, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

opcx - Observation Point Cross, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

oprd - Observation Point Round, Twentynine Palms, San Bernardino Co.

Sites installed by USGS/SCIGN team after 10/16/1999 Hector Mine event.
Please see log files for more information on their non-SCIGN standard
monumentation, available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:

http://lox.ucsd.edu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	29-NOV-1999:23:00:03 and 30-NOV-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991752;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Dome Serial Number;na;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02736;John Galetzka;

opcl;24-NOV-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991762;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00101;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02963;John Galetzka;

opcx;24-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991762;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00099;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIS;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;Michael Scharber;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03064;John Galetzka;

oprd;23-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;John Galetzka;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]