Subject: [SCIGN-0680] snhs antenna swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Dec 1999 10:16:56

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Dec  1 10:16:56 PST 1999      Message Number 0680
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: snhs antenna swap

Subject: snhs antenna swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

snhs - swapped antenna due to DC overload error indicated on receiver.
       Also noted previously unreported antenna change to new model
       and dome swap (destroyed by vandals) performed on 02-AUG-1999,
       according to documents inside site enclosure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	28-NOV-1999:23:00:03 and 29-NOV-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

snhs;02-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991704;Paul Jamason;

snhs;02-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

snhs;02-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;00245;Paul Jamason;

snhs;29-NOV-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991755;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]