Subject: [SCIGN-0678] san diego co. obs. intervals Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 1 Dec 1999 10:08:08

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Dec  1 10:08:08 PST 1999      Message Number 0678
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: san diego co. obs. intervals

Subject: san diego obs. intervals

Dear Colleagues,

Sampling intervals on four SCIGN receivers located in or near San Diego
County (monp, mvfd, pmob, scms) will be changed from 30 to 5 seconds for
Friday 03-DEC-1999 only.  This change is being performed to support a
survey planned for this date by the County of San Diego and the local
surveying community.  

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]