Subject: [SCIGN-0676] planned coso outage Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 23 Nov 1999 13:57:05

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Nov 23 13:57:05 PST 1999      Message Number 0676
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: planned coso outage

Subject: planned coso outage

Dear Colleagues,

Data from the China Lake (coso) site for the period 24-NOV-1999 to
28-NOV-1999 will not be available until 30-NOV-1999 due to a planned power
outage.  This power outage should not affect the GPS site, only the PC on
base from which data are transferred.

Thank you,
Paul

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Jamason
Field Engineer, Southern California Integrated GPS Network 
Research Associate, Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center

Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, MC 0225
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0225
------------------------------------------------------------

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]