Subject: [SCIGN-0674] chms, lbch changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 18 Nov 1999 10:20:15

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Nov 18 10:20:15 PST 1999      Message Number 0674
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: chms, lbch changes

Subject: chms, lbch changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

chms - antenna SN corrected

lbch - receiver change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	16-NOV-1999:23:00:04 and 17-NOV-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

chms;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991717;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbch;03-NOV-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbch;03-NOV-1999;Receiver Model;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Shannon Van Wyk;

lbch;03-NOV-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03106;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]