Subject: [SCIGN-0673] firmware upgrades noted Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 17 Nov 1999 8:58:38

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Nov 17  8:58:38 PST 1999      Message Number 0673
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: firmware upgrades noted

Subject: firmware upgrades noted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

bbry, dam2, rock, tost, vndp - firmware upgrades or receiver swaps were
performed at these sites prior to the GPS week rollover in August, and
have now been noted in the SOPAC DB.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	15-NOV-1999:23:00:01 and 16-NOV-1999:23:00:01 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

bbry;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

bbry;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03178;Paul Jamason;

dam2;10-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

dam2;10-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03059;Paul Jamason;

rock;10-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

rock;10-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03116;Paul Jamason;

tost;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

tost;24-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03022;Paul Jamason;

vndp;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

vndp;09-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP01382;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]