Subject: [SCIGN-0672] new site psdm Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 16 Nov 1999 8:52:04

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Tue Nov 16  8:52:04 PST 1999      Message Number 0672
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new site psdm

Subject: new site psdm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

psdm - Puddingstone Reservior, San Dimas, L.A. Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	14-NOV-1999:23:00:02 and 15-NOV-1999:23:00:02 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991749;Paul Jamason;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03100;Paul Jamason;

psdm;27-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]