Subject: [SCIGN-0668] new
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 5 Nov 1999 14:52:05

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Nov  5 14:52:05 PST 1999      Message Number 0668
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new: ghrp,hnps,imps,lvms,sgps

Subject: new: ghrp,hnps,imps,lvms,sgps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

New sites:

ghrp - Glen Helen Regional Park, San Bernardino, San Bernardino Co.

hnps - Hinds Pumping Station, near Chiriaco Summit, Riverside Co.

imps - Iron Mtn. Pumping Station, near Rice, San Bernardino Co.

lvms - Lockwood Valley Maintenance Station, Lockwood Valley, Ventura Co.

sgps - San Gorgonio Pass, near Palm Springs, Riverside Co.

All sites except lvms do not currently possess telemetry; data will be
sporadic as a result.  See SCIGN mail #658 for similar site status 
information.

Other:

mpwd - receiver swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	03-NOV-1999:23:00:03 and 04-NOV-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

ghrp;30-JUN-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;30-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14662;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;30-JUN-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03306;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;30-JUN-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

ghrp;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CCOO;Shannon Van Wyk;

ghrp;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03334;Shannon Van Wyk;

ghrp;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Shannon Van Wyk;

hnps;11-MAY-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

hnps;11-MAY-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14690;Paul Jamason;

hnps;11-MAY-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

hnps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;Paul Jamason;

hnps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03033;Paul Jamason;

hnps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14703;Paul Jamason;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;Paul Jamason;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03343;Paul Jamason;

imps;11-MAY-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991840;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Dome Serial Number;00258;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03077;Paul Jamason;

lvms;30-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

mpwd;15-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;Shannon Van Wyk;

mpwd;15-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03053;Shannon Van Wyk;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;NA;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02910;Paul Jamason;

sgps;29-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]