Subject: [SCIGN-0666] new sites ldsw, womt Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 4 Nov 1999 9:29:21

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Nov  4  9:29:21 PST 1999      Message Number 0666
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites ldsw, womt

Subject: new sites ldsw, womt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

ldsw - Ludlow SW, near Ludlow, San Bernardino Co.  Monument installed
       by USGS/SCIGN team after 16-OCT-1999 Hector Mine event.  See log
       file for non-standard monument information.

womt - West Ord Mtn. Comm. Site, near Lucerne Valley, San Bernardino Co.
       See SCIGN mail #658 for similar site status information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	02-NOV-1999:23:00:04 and 03-NOV-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

ldsw;17-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.100;Paul Jamason;

ldsw;17-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991746;Paul Jamason;

ldsw;17-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

ldsw;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

ldsw;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03052;Paul Jamason;

ldsw;17-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991826;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03036;Paul Jamason;

womt;03-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]