Subject: [SCIGN-0658] new
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 22 Oct 1999 10:56:17

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Oct 22 10:56:17 PDT 1999      Message Number 0658
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new: dvpb,hivi,iid2,rstp,qhtp,usgc

Subject: new: dvpb,hivi,iid2,rstp,qhtp,usgc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

Several sites with no telemetry were manually downloaded to obtain pre-
Hector Mine earthquake positions.  These data are now available on the
SOPAC archive.  Logs for these sites contain information regarding
their non-standard observation intervals.  Also, data from several
additional non-telemetry sites should be available soon.

Data will be manually downloaded again from these sites in 3-4 weeks to
obtain post-quake positions.  Individual site information:

dvpb - Devil's Punchbowl Park, Pearblossom, L.A. Co.

hivi - High Vista Communications Facility, High Vista, L.A. Co.

iid2 - Drop 2, El Centro, Imperial Co.

rstp - Rosamond Treatment Plant, Rosamond, Kern Co.

qhtp - Quartz Hill Treatment Plant, Quartz Hill, L.A. Co.

usgc - U.S. Gypsum Co., Ocotillo Wells, Imperial Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	20-OCT-1999:23:00:06 and 21-OCT-1999:23:00:06 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991711;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Dome Serial Number;00234;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03125;Paul Jamason;

dvpb;05-AUG-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991838;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Dome Serial Number;00074;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02897;Paul Jamason;

hivi;01-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

iid2;12-AUG-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

iid2;12-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14565;Paul Jamason;

iid2;12-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

iid2;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

iid2;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02911;Paul Jamason;

iid2;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991722;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Dome Serial Number;00086;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CB00;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02881;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;20-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CD00;Paul Jamason;

qhtp;20-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02794;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991727;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Dome Serial Number;00087;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03195;Paul Jamason;

rstp;29-JUN-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

usgc;12-AUG-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

usgc;12-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14761;Paul Jamason;

usgc;12-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

usgc;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

usgc;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03198;Paul Jamason;

usgc;12-AUG-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]