Subject: [SCIGN-0657] new site cotd Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 21 Oct 1999 15:18:07

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Oct 21 15:18:07 PDT 1999      Message Number 0657
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new site cotd

Subject: new site cotd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

cotd - new site at College of the Desert, Palm Springs, Riverside Co.

(message delayed from 10/16/1999)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	14-OCT-1999:23:00:04 and 15-OCT-1999:23:00:04

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14550;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00063;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03014;Paul Jamason;

cotd;14-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]