Subject: [SCIGN-0656] new site mhms Subject
From: SOPAC Database Manager
Date: 21 Oct 1999 15:13:12

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Oct 21 15:13:12 PDT 1999      Message Number 0656
******************************************************************************

Author: SOPAC Database Manager
Subject: new site mhms

Subject: new site mhms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

mmhs - new site at Markham Middle School, Los Angeles, L.A. Co.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	19-OCT-1999:23:00:04 and 20-OCT-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.083;Paul Jamason;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR14681;Paul Jamason;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH700936E_C;Paul Jamason;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02811;Paul Jamason;

mhms;10-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]