Subject: [SCIGN-0653] new site ores Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 20 Oct 1999 15:21:30

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Oct 20 15:21:30 PDT 1999      Message Number 0653
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new site ores

Subject: new site ores

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

ores - new site; Olga Reed School, Los Alamos, San Luis Obispo Co.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	12-OCT-1999:23:00:05 and 13-OCT-1999:23:00:05

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991729;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;0056;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02799;Paul Jamason;

ores;13-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]