Subject: [SCIGN-0650] new
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 15 Oct 1999 8:46:23

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Oct 15  8:46:23 PDT 1999      Message Number 0650
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new: lors, wrhs; changes: math, vncx

Subject: new: lors, wrhs; changes: math, vncx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

lors - new site; Live Oak Reservior, La Verne, L.A. Co.

wrhs - new site; Westchester HS, Los Angeles, L.A. Co.

math - firmware upgrade for GPS-week rollover

vncx - antenna model change, tall dome install

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	13-OCT-1999:23:00:03 and 14-OCT-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991810;Paul Jamason;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03009;Paul Jamason;

lors;24-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

math;16-AUG-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;7.19;Paul Jamason;

vncx;03-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991726;Shannon Van Wyk;

vncx;03-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Shannon Van Wyk;

vncx;03-AUG-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Shannon Van Wyk;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991759;Paul Jamason;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02902;Paul Jamason;

wrhs;08-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]