Subject: [SCIGN-0648] elsc rx, ant changes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 8 Oct 1999 9:31:51

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Fri Oct  8  9:31:51 PDT 1999      Message Number 0648
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: elsc rx, ant changes

Subject: elsc rx, ant changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

elsc - receiver swap for CC00 firmware; antenna change date corrected

not listed below: psap domes number now in log file

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	06-OCT-1999:23:00:04 and 07-OCT-1999:23:00:04 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

elsc;24-JUL-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Shannon Van Wyk;

elsc;24-JUL-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP02589;Shannon Van Wyk;

elsc;11-AUG-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Michael Scharber;

elsc;11-AUG-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991731;Michael Scharber

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]