Subject: [SCIGN-0646] new sites islk, vnps Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 7 Oct 1999 8:36:27

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Thu Oct  7  8:36:27 PDT 1999      Message Number 0646
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new sites islk, vnps

Subject: new sites islk, vnps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

islk - new site; Isabella Lake, Kernville, Kern Co.

vnps - new site; Vincent Pump Station, Vincent, L.A. Co.

Domes numbers will be added to log files once available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	05-OCT-1999:23:00:05 and 06-OCT-1999:23:00:05 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991825;Paul Jamason;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03318;Paul Jamason;

islk;05-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991842;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00259;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03309;Paul Jamason;

vnps;06-OCT-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]