Subject: [SCIGN-0645] mpwd antenna swap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 6 Oct 1999 8:45:15

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Oct  6  8:45:15 PDT 1999      Message Number 0645
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: mpwd antenna swap

Subject: mpwd antenna swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

mpwd - antenna swap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	04-OCT-1999:23:00:03 and 05-OCT-1999:23:00:03 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

mpwd;05-OCT-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991748;Shannon Van Wyk;

mpwd;05-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00038;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]