Subject: [SCIGN-0642] pmob, mvfd domes Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 4 Oct 1999 9:11:24

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Mon Oct  4  9:11:24 PDT 1999      Message Number 0642
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: pmob, mvfd domes

Subject: pmob, mvfd domes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

mvfd - tall dome installed.  Exact date of installation by contractor
unknown; date corresponds to first day of site data after dome
installation.

pmob - tall dome installed.  Date from site equipment enclosure notes.

vtis - antenna SN correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	30-SEP-1999:23:00:16 and 01-OCT-1999:23:00:16 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

mvfd;01-OCT-1999;Dome Serial Number;00251;Michael Scharber;

mvfd;01-OCT-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Michael Scharber;

pmob;15-SEP-1999;Dome Serial Number;00254;Michael Scharber;

pmob;15-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Michael Scharber;

vtis;26-JUL-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991797;Shannon Van Wyk;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]