Subject: [SCIGN-0640] new site psap Subject
From: Paul F. Jamason
Date: 29 Sep 1999 11:57:33

******************************************************************************
SCIGN Electronic Mail    Wed Sep 29 11:57:33 PDT 1999      Message Number 0640
******************************************************************************

Author: Paul F. Jamason
Subject: new site psap

Subject: new site psap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Comments:

psap - new site at Palm Springs Airport, Palm Springs.  See log file for
further information; DOMES number forthcoming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SOPAC Database Manager has detected entries to the DB over the
following period:

	27-SEP-1999:23:00:06 and 28-SEP-1999:23:00:06 (CURRENT)

Site Code;Effective Date;Type of Change;New Value;Operator;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Antenna Height;0.0083;Paul Jamason;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Antenna Serial Number;CR519991706;Paul Jamason;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Antenna Type;ASH701945B_M;Paul Jamason;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Dome Type;SCIT;Paul Jamason;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Receiver Firmware Version;CC00;Paul Jamason;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Receiver Serial Number;LP03117;Paul Jamason;

psap;28-SEP-1999;Receiver Type;ASHTECH Z-XII3;Paul Jamason;

The corresponding site log(s) are available via ftp from:

ftp://lox.ucsd.edu/pub/docs/site_logs/

and from the web at:
http://lox.ucsd.edu

Thank you,
SOPAC Database Manager

[Mailed From: Paul Jamason <[email-masked]>]